Harry and Meghan #104 Genetic resentment, verbose discontentment and bashing the First amendment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't seen this info about Dorito before? Posting so I can bookmark it and add it to the wiki.

She looks further than the usual “had 12 week scan, let’s announce” this makes me think they’ve really kept hold of this news for a while so it’s announced on H&M wedding anniversary rather than just having the 12 week scan on Monday & choosing to announce it. If that makes sense
This👆👆👆 is basically what twatters are commenting too 😉 I think the RF are definitely playing the long game.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
If Archie really was a real vegan we do know his first words would have been “I’m a vegan” we all know vegans can’t go more than 2 minutes without telling someone
😂😂 true story. Now if I see something I fancy on a menu and it says vegan, I just move on. I'm like the anti-Christ, sorry, anti-vegan.xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Bea and Eug seem to be really lovely young women. Not conventionally pretty perhaps, but very lively faces and expressions (like Sarah F) and they just seem quite normal. Unlike No6's wife who wouldnt know normal if it hit her over the head with a moon bump.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She doesn't appear to be wearing her wedding ring or engagement ring ....... has she pawned them?
I would like to think that theyve had a row and she has taken them off but it may be that her hands have swollen with her pregnancy.

Reactions: 11
Haven't seen this info about Dorito before? Posting so I can bookmark it and add it to the wiki.

This👆👆👆 is basically what twatters are commenting too 😉 I think the RF are definitely playing the long game.
Yes, all this was on here a while ago. Yankee Wally and Bookworm had all the info ! Will see if I can find x

Reactions: 16
Meghan thinks she's The Little Mermaid but she's actually Ursula/Vanessa😂

IMG_20210519_212727.jpg

IMG_20210519_212817.jpg

main-qimg-bb0693d5d0a0e3c16d1daa079f67338f.png

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Bea and Eug seem to be really lovely young women. Not conventionally pretty perhaps, but very lively faces and expressions (like Sarah F) and they just seem quite normal. Unlike No6's wife who wouldnt know normal if it hit her over the head with a moon bump.
Just a shame their father is a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wouldn’t you? If I was a palace aide and knew what was going on and knew she wanted to fly private for a 4 day party and how it would be all over the papers and not show the RF ina good light, I might roll my eyes as well that she couldn’t do something more discreet and less sponsored.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Close to, and supportive of, each other as well. You just know Eug is absolutely thrilled for Bea and doesn't give a toss that the new baby'll knock her down the line of succession. Unlike what'll go down across the pond if the Cambridges ever have another one.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yep, they’ve turned me into a raving monarchist! I was only passingly interested before!
I was always a raving monarchist, but am positively rabid now and fast becoming a danger to society. 🥳🤡👺👹🤖 !!!
He's just hellbent on trying to destroy what he can't have. Petulant little sod. :mad:

He'd be chasing the next BA flight to Heathrow down the bloody runway at LAX if HMTQ gave him any of his privileges back.
Clinging to the undercarriage at 35,000 feet... "Nearly there darling! We'll soon be home back at Frogmore! .... we're coming, Gagan! ... bloody cold, what!" .....
Only to lose his grip and fall off over Uzbekistan.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Operation Tattler ID in press photograph's.

1.Wear a "recollections may vary" T shirt
2.Sit on a bench with a copy of the Archie comic.
3.Carry a inflatable moon swim ball , occasionally tucking it under shirt/dress, and taking it out.
4.Wear to big shoes, or a belt directly under your breasts.
5.Hold a copy of Canterbury tales, preferably a print from 3 days before, even if it's your own PDF.
6. Speak softly and carry a chicken.
If RL encounters can happen:
After detecting the potential Tattler, and after contact, the confirmation code should be "Scotch Mist. "
The mandatory response to the code is "Three days old. "
If response is anything but "Three days old" one has found a Sussex Stan in which case proceed as you wish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I doubt very much that him criticising the 1st Amendment had been talked about with his PR team, they would have said FFS DON'T mention it. I can't see even Meghan saying it was the right topic to bring up or mention in any way. I worked in and work with Americans, the 1st and 2nd Amendment are hot wired into their DNA, even the Americans who want gun control won't say a word about the 1st...its really a taboo subject.

He's showing more and more signs of stress and mental frailty, he's looking ill and he needs to seek out that quiet and private life he talked about or things won't go well for him and he'll end up like Katherine Bowes-Lyon for the rest of his life.

Reactions: 25
In their engagement photo, you can tell that is mostly her own hair, probably with extensions. It has variations of color, texture, movement. I wonder, if she was pregnant the first time, she wasn't able to use her normal relaxers and had to cut her hair short.

She debuted her awful wig when she wore that purple dress and forced that poor woman to motorboat her. Since then it has gotten longer and more polyester looking with each outing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.