Harry and Meghan #102 The nob who never wanted his job, just can't shut his whiny gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the queen had to say is - you can marry after Eugenie. What was the reason Eugenie got told to wait? Also there was absolutely no need to have a ridiculously large wedding as if she was a vestal virgin being given up for sacrifice. The queen approved it all and is complicit in the sufferings of her family now.
This baffles me. Why couldn’t they be told to wait until after Eugenie? It is perfectly reasonable and, if they didn’t like it, and really did t want the big state wedding as they claim, they could have gone down to the town hall and paid for a few beers after.

I don’t agree the Queen should have them all signing contracts and stuff though. I think it’s be a disaster for the monarchy. It needs mystery in its doings otherwise the royals are just 9 to 5ers like the rest ofus poor benighted wage slaves. And where’s the cachet and smoke-and-mirrors excitement in that? They might as well pack their tiaras and go and live on a council estate in Leicester. I totally agree the slow pace of TQ’s response is frustrating, though 😤

Reactions: 26
Ooo I take it back Bubbles....excellent video from DanjaZone says the same

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Ooo I take it back Bubbles....excellent video from DanjaZone says the same

I remember that video. Don't forget Tom.warned PWBW off going into the Scientology building in LA when she was a teen too!
This is the Tumblr on the Moneycito mansion and it being unguarded:

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Fawn lives in Santa Barbara, which is next to Moneycito and has contacts. She posted a while ago that the gates to the house were covered in overgrown vines and there was no one in the guard house. It had been shut for while. The mansion has been bought by a company ( SG Acquisitions LLC, could it stand for Scientology Group?)

19 bathrooms!!!!! Hope she's keeping them clean.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I see where you're coming from re the permission to let H and M we'd.. Surely if she had refused, they'd be up in arms, claiming racism etc. I think TQ is attempting to portray the Monarchy in a modern light.. By allowing her family to marry who they wish. I still think she regrets not letting Margaret marry PT all those years ago and it saddens her.
She's damned if she does and she's damned if she doesn't.
Yes I think the implied threat of accusations of racism was there if there was going to be any opposition to the marriage. Lady C more or less said that in her book.
But I don’t think we can compare it to the Princess Margaret situation.
Margaret could have married Townsend if she’d desperately wanted to but it would have meant giving up all her Royal privileges and effectively becoming a commoner.
In the end it was her own choice not to marry him because she loved her Royal life more than she loved him. No one flat out disallowed it.
After all her uncle managed to marry the woman he was so much in love with and he had a lot more to lose than she did.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Hence why I didn't even mention the whole Scientology rabbit hole. I ain't going there! 🤣
I am !
Screenshot_20210516-085131_Samsung Internet.jpg

It's too delicious.
She would join any religion or organisation if it got her up the dirty pole and remember once you're in protection is given by them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Hmmmmm not sure....... If it's a look-a-like, its a bloody good one..... Right down to her spindly sparrow's leg's! That cock she's sucking has more meat on it than Smegs' legs 🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 now that’s not hard but obviously what was being sucked was 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think it's her.... Skinny legs.. One nostril more 'squished' than the other and she's slightly cock-eyed... Just like Smegs and Archie

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am !
View attachment 576100
It's too delicious.
She would join any religion or organisation if it got her up the dirty pole and remember once you're in protection is given by them.
Oh no. That’s terrible. She’ll drag the brainless one in with her and then they’ll do all that auditing bollocks and the Scientologists will have all sorts of made-up tit on the royals. It’s how they make people stay and siphon off all their cash. They will never let the Duke of Hazard go. Which I really don’t care about but I hate the thought of those deluded, ruthless bastards thinking they have leverage over our RF 😩

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 now that’s not hard but obviously what was being sucked was 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think it's her.... Skinny legs.. One nostril more 'squished' than the other and she's slightly cock-eyed... Just like Smegs and Archie
I don't think it's her. She is quite freckly especially around her chest and cheeks and they seem to be missing. Although I couldn't get a good look as there way a rather large appendage in the way 🍆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Good on Charles, considering opening palaces to the public before Smegfast threatens to release photos. It's like he's saying he doesn't care about her antics because he can do far better than her, and invite us in to see for ourselves.

Go Charles - love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Im sick of all these "Royal experts" and Royal reporters telling us what they think might happen and making it look like facts.
I want to hear from actual experts on British Royal family protocol and constitution.

Is there a way to take a birthright Prince title and status away?
That's what I want to know.

Time to de-flea the Royal family.
Andrew as well, not just the ginger nuisance.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I remember that video. Don't forget Tom.warned PWBW off going into the Scientology building in LA when she was a teen too!
This is the Tumblr on the Moneycito mansion and it being unguarded:
Wait til the media get wind of this!

DanjaZone says at end of her video that a lot of people have told her that H is heading for a breakdown.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh no. That’s terrible. She’ll drag the brainless one in with her and then they’ll do all that auditing bollocks and the Scientologists will have all sorts of made-up tit on the royals. It’s how they make people stay and siphon off all their cash. They will never let the Duke of Hazard go. Which I really don’t care about but I hate the thought of those deluded, ruthless bastards thinking they have leverage over our RF 😩
The organisation is run by psychopaths and yes I agree that it would be disastrous if Hazno joined them and spilled loads of tit. I think he's dim enough to do it. Smeg will be right at home there amongst the psychos. She'll probably divorce Hazno to marry Tom Cruise, that would put her right at the top.

Hazno would have to be cut off permanently from the royals if he joins up.

I do think that Hazno is mentally unstable and possibly heading for a meltdown. I also don't believe that they live in the Monteshitto mansion. They value their 'privacy' too much 😁 nope they are holed up somewhere secret, they wouldn't allow their real address to be in the public domain.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Scientology? That's a 'religion' right? If he has joined that he is no longer CoE and can't be King of England?

I would think the scientologist are too smart to bring in Harry & Meghan. Also are they rich enough. Don't you have to donate megabucks to get in? Mind you Tom Cruise did the Oprah thing as well so who knows.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
If he has joined a different ‘religion’ would he be out of line of succession?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Scientology? That's a 'religion' right? If he has joined that he is no longer CoE and can't be King of England?

I would think the scientologist are too smart to bring in Harry & Meghan. Also are they rich enough. Don't you have to donate megabucks to get in? Mind you Tom Cruise did the Oprah thing as well so who knows.
I think at the lower echelons it probably doesn't cost much. It's when you want to climb the ranks that they really start gauging you. Off the top of my head there's a few not quite Tom Cruise calibre in there - Elisabeth Moss, Moby, Kirstie Alley. They're probably wayyy richer than us but definitely not up to Tom Cruise's level.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.