Harry and Meghan #101 Her face is the only thing with more revisions than Finding Freedom!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the end we will end up with 'it wasnt Kate who made me cry, it was H. But I was too scared to say something scared of racist institution, so had to run away and the abuser followed me...' kind of tit for divorce word salad 🤮🤢🤣
And HFW weeping, saying she hadn't realised initially that Haz was continuing the abuse, he seemed like he was getting away from the living nightmare, and by the time she did realise she had no easy escape.
Spare us. :sick::eek:

What a great diplomat - not
They could use Haz for peace talks in the Middle East, he'd be so much better than Will!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
People reckon Harry's Wife will be that open when it comes to divorce time ? Personally I'd be surprised if he genuinely does / did / will abuse her in any way, so don't think she'll make any direct accusations. It'll all be innuendo per the Oprah interview, genre "I've been in an abusive relationship" - leaving it nice and open as to who it may have been (H ? her other exes ? herself ?) doing the abusing, but with everyone obviously going "Ahh, Harry abused her" because, well... he's admitted mental troubles on the telly and as a handy backup she has more oppression Olympics points than him (despite his recent efforts to catch up) so harder to question. And the thick fucker will have brought it all upon himself and will still cry as he's either never rehabilitated into the RF by the RF, or at the very least booed from here to eternity by the British public.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
They want to be mega rich so they can stick 2 fingers up to the RF IMO - money, money and more money is the only thing they are interested in - delve down the rabbit hole of other US foundations eg. Clinton and Obama’s - the Merchals have obviously been coached by their ‘friends’, do as we do which is nothing and watch the bucks roll in!
HW does not have a compassionate bone in her body it is all about getting as rich as possible, as quick as possible, by doing as little as possible. It wouldn’t suprise me if it is actually PWB who wants the POTUS job - and his ‘inner’ circle are encouraging him in to believing that it is possible. He will become a citizen of the US asap, she will make sure of that.
twit 😬
He'd have to have been born on US soil for that! A shiny new passport isnt enough

• Heart
Reactions: 11
From here (Australia) he’s digging himself into a hole. She’s looking okay because she’s kept her mouth shut. And I think that’s her game, she’s scheming something by giving him all this rope.

Aussies as a rule don’t give a tit about the Royals apart from their novelty value but we are, as a whole, mostly for them (I think), and we HATE a whinger. Especially a stuck up rich kid with literally nothing to whinge about. He’s going down like a lead balloon here.

There’s a great affection for the queen, and Charles is being seen as a father being kicked while he’s grieving his own father.

Harry is digging a hole here, well and truly. He was considered a non event before all of this, now he’s coming across aa a jumped up, rude, sulky little upstart with a witch wife. Not many people would buy him a beer.
@imnotarobot I love the Aussie press who are still able to comment honestly on many issues. I would still love to know the truth of what happened when they visited, the tea throwing, her swearing and rudeness etc etc were there any ‘leaks’ about this from staff/observers we may not have seen over here at all? I really would like to know more on the stories - do you have a publication such as Private Eye/National Enquirer who may have had written some articles ? 😁 thanks 🇳🇿

Reactions: 17
Oh thank goodness. I thought 'genetic pain' was a new Cali, wordwoke word and not perhaps intended it the way I was interpretting it! (as you have mentioned - genetic health conditions) - so we think he meant generational pain?

Sometimes when I read what they've said, I feel like my brain has turned to grey mush as I can't make head nor tail of it!

It's like they make up a mish mash of perfectly valid and useable words to make themselves sound more intelligent! Why doesn't anyone ever put them right? Are they just surrounded by Yes men?
I'm with you Spangly on this. I sometimes read what they say and don't understand a word of it. Most of it is just words, long words, which mean nothing but look good. Whatever happened to using plain English?
I read it once and if I don't understand it then pass it by. To be honest I don't think they understand most of it either as it has been written by somebody else for them.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.