Harrison and Me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ.
Surely this isn’t much different to her usual life? She doesn’t go anywhere as it is

Reactions: 1
Why is her makeup sooooo creased? And why when she looks back at her videos doesn’t she think it looks bleeping horrendous??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is her makeup sooooo creased? And why when she looks back at her videos doesn’t she think it looks bleeping horrendous??
I thought that! I don’t understand what happens! Her eyes don’t look that wrinkly and creased before her make up... also why bother if your just at home?

Why’s Harrison still sleeping on a mattress on the floor? Surely that was months ago when she said she broke his bed! What’s the betting she will replace that iPad before she replaces his bed 🤦🏼‍♀️

I thought that! I don’t understand what happens! Her eyes don’t look that wrinkly and creased before her make up... also why bother if your just at home?
I think its because she dosent moisturize before. Her skin is really dry and she plasters on so much makeup, her skin canny breathe like 😂😂

Why’s Harrison still sleeping on a mattress on the floor? Surely that was months ago when she said she broke his bed! What’s the betting she will replace that iPad before she replaces his bed 🤦🏼‍♀️
I know !! They are Such lazy parents honestly.
Instead of doing crappy youtube with your horrendous makeup, buy your kid a bloody bed!!

She showed part of her makeup application process in the tiktok where she has bright blue eyes and it looks like she cakes concealer onto her eye area and barely blends it before applying the eyeshadow
Woah!! I'm no makeup artist right but this is most certainly NOT how you do your eye makeup! So much concealer bleeping hell!!!

She does not sound scouse!! As a scouser myself she clearly doesn’t sound scouse 🤣 pack in girl! Do hope she’s okay tho with the bleeding she seems drained on her stories god love her😢

She showed part of her makeup application process in the tiktok where she has bright blue eyes and it looks like she cakes concealer onto her eye area and barely blends it before applying the eyeshadow
so glad I’ve found this thread! Omg her make up is terrible!!! 😱😱😱 and I’m an actual professional