Harrison and Me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The clothes in the latest haul 🙈 they don't even look good on the "celeb" 😬 the amount she spent on clothes for both videos is crazy when they are awful!

Would you really video yourself if you were genuinely having a panic attack!?!
I thought the same! I suffer panic attacks and feel like I am going to die when I have one getting my fone and filming for insta wouldn’t even enter my head.... it’s bullshit bleeping attention seeker!!

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but how can a mum of a toddler sit and play animal crossing on her switch and leave the child to play alone? I know we all need 5 minutes to ourselves but that game isn't a 5 minute thing

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but how can a mum of a toddler sit and play animal crossing on her switch and leave the child to play alone? I know we all need 5 minutes to ourselves but that game isn't a 5 minute thing
I know she has some health issues, but that aside she comes across so lazy! Even before lockdown she never took her child out, she just lounges about all day. It’s quite sad that she has no desire to do activities, walk, or play with that poor little boy. My little boy is the same age, and we have to be doin if not he’s bored and then starts to play up 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Unless it’s shopping or going out for food she hardly does anything with him. I know she suffers with her mental health but so do I and if I spend too much time in the house it has such a negative impact on my mental health. She never seems to just go for a walk 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I’d guarantee half of her mental health issues are because she does nothing. She never has a nutritious meal, always getting McDonalds etc & doesn’t go outside. Don’t look after yourself and you’re gonna feel like tit

Reactions: 3
I wish she wouldn’t cake so much concealer around her eyes, it does nothing for her and just creates creases that ages her by about 15 years

I wish she wouldn’t cake so much concealer around her eyes, it does nothing for her and just creates creases that ages her by about 15 years
It looks like she’s had eczema around her eyes , I agree the makeup is just highlighting it so much!!

😂 she’s moaning that her child is learning American names for everything, because of the tv... maybe if she turned the tv off and spoke/played/interacted with him he might not learn things from the tv 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
😂 she’s moaning that her child is learning American names for everything, because of the tv... maybe if she turned the tv off and spoke/played/interacted with him he might not learn things from the tv 🤷🏼‍♀️
How else will she manage to do all her 3 hour make up routine it’s the built in baby sitter!

• Haha
I honestly think that most of her issues would be helped if she ate properly,exercised and left the house work. 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ve never seen anyone complain this much before

Reactions: 5
It makes me feel down watching her, you can tell she isn’t feeling great but I feel like she doesn’t help herself 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m not shaming her body or anything BUT I do think some of her ailments etc may improve if she were to take care of herself a bit more, exercise and eating well does wonders

Reactions: 5