Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so bothered she’s gained and weighed in at her heaviest in 2 years, as she’s been away the past few days, has had Christmas and looks fab!
Is this her, him or them as I sense negativity

Reactions: 3
Hmm I don’t think it’s him. At all. She’s always had a binge, restrict, binge, restrict eating disorder for the past decade+ …..it’s just dressed up as different diets each time. Her current lifestyle is the perfect excuse for these behaviours. We all said it when she started her heartbreak diet and dropped 20kg. Now it’s crept back on. She’s paid for a coach for the past YEAR and nothing has changed. Nothing.

Why is she so bothered she’s gained and weighed in at her heaviest in 2 years, as she’s been away the past few days, has had Christmas and looks fab!
Is this her, him or them as I sense negativity
She will always be bothered by her weight she has an eating disorder.

Reactions: 5
Her latest story post of her boyfriend and the dog is well what can I say?! 🤔😳 Tell me it’s not just me 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely her new boobs account for a good bit of the weight gain anyway?! She lost so much when her dad passed, I think she looks healthier nowadays...

Reactions: 5
Sorry but why would you stand with your legs spread behind a dog with your hand on its hip... Is he trying to make up for the size of his peenie? 🍆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.