Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Had to cut down the title a bit but you get the gist!

For newbies - Hannah’s got new tits, a new man (who’s on probation) and thinks she’s too good at the gym to go to a normal gym. Other than that, every day’s pretty standard iced coffee, porridge, manky chicken and gym

Reactions: 11
I thought he was gonna be a looker but I must admit, I don’t think he is at all. She seems smitten… but she’s lost her dad and to me that’s vulnerable. I dunno. Before we knew who he was I wasn’t too keen after the cocaine saga and then actually reading what he’s done and the fact that a man and his family’s lives were changed forever. I just feel a bit sad about it all be she’s she seems so happy. Hopefully he really has reformed eh

Reactions: 5
I generally think in life people deserve a second chance.... but what he did was pretty shocking. I hope it doesn't end in tears for her and that he is a changed man

Reactions: 6
Wait, what?! We know who the man is? was she his probation officer?!
No she Works with young ones. He was sentenced to 10years for paralysing a man by stamping on his head. He was jailed 9 years ago, so obviously didn’t serve his full sentence

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
No she Works with young ones. He was sentenced to 10years for paralysing a man by stamping on his head. He was jailed 9 years ago, so obviously didn’t serve his full sentence
Usually people serve half their sentence. So he would have done five years.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
People can do a lesser time in prison if they are successful on the parol board when they are eligible. But he wouldn’t have all of his freedom back, probably tag and definitely on license.
A lot of people that work in the judicial system can see offenders in a different light to an average joe. Prison isn’t there for punishment per say, it’s there for rehabilitation.

Reactions: 4
People can do a lesser time in prison if they are successful on the parol board when they are eligible. But he wouldn’t have all of his freedom back, probably tag and definitely on license.
A lot of people that work in the judicial system can see offenders in a different light to an average joe. Prison isn’t there for punishment per say, it’s there for rehabilitation.
However I don’t think if you work for the youth offending team that they’d look on it favourably. Speaking from experience as I used to have a similar job and my police check was INSANE. I would have had to disclose if I was in a relationship sith someone like that and my job would certainly have been at risk.

Reactions: 7
However I don’t think if you work for the youth offending team that they’d look on it favourably. Speaking from experience as I used to have a similar job and my police check was INSANE. I would have had to disclose if I was in a relationship sith someone like that and my job would certainly have been at risk.
Yes I have had similar. They not only wanted my history they wanted my households. But we don’t know their circumstances only his crime through news articles. I really hope he is rehabilitated and has worked through his issues and is not at risk of reoffending.

Reactions: 6
I’m not going to comment on his looks or anything, if he makes her happy that’s great. However, I don’t feel like Hannah back in the day would even have looked at someone with a criminal background like his. It’s not like he got caught shoplifting or something, he’s caused lifelong damage to the victim.
again, I’m happy she’s happy but I’m shocked. Obviously we don’t know him personally though, I hope he’s changed a lot.

Reactions: 16
I’m not going to comment on his looks or anything, if he makes her happy that’s great. However, I don’t feel like Hannah back in the day would even have looked at someone with a criminal background like his. It’s not like he got caught shoplifting or something, he’s caused lifelong damage to the victim.
again, I’m happy she’s happy but I’m shocked. Obviously we don’t know him personally though, I hope he’s changed a lot.
Whether he’s changed or not, sorry but he’s a monster. Anyone that can do that - nah.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Whether he’s changed or not, sorry but he’s a monster. Anyone that can do that - nah.
Yeah I agree. I don’t care how much time passes or how much someone says they’ve changed, I’m not sure I’d be able to look at them in the same way.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Exactly if he had been released then will have been on licence where they have to have weekly meetings with social workers etc. People don’t just attack randoms like that for nothing he obviously had issues then which I’m assuming he has worked through and perhaps the gym is how he done that. She might be a dick but she’s not gonna cut about with someone who she thinks is gonna murder someone while they’re out on a date. She is probably being discreet due to her job as the offenders she works with might find it if interest.

Reactions: 5
Exactly if he had been released then will have been on licence where they have to have weekly meetings with social workers etc. People don’t just attack randoms like that for nothing he obviously had issues then which I’m assuming he has worked through and perhaps the gym is how he done that. She might be a dick but she’s not gonna cut about with someone who she thinks is gonna murder someone while they’re out on a date. She is probably being discreet due to her job as the offenders she works with might find it if interest.
I think you’re point of view is a little naive. There’s not always a reason people do this stuff - sometimes people are just bad. She’s being discrete cos she knows her job would be at risk if she was in a relationship with an ex convict / attempted murderer.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.