Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don't get it. She seems like a nice normal girl. I'm totally period positive but I know my friends (in her case, strangers) don't wanna hear about my tampon leaking. Also I know everyone is different but i'm 30 and I've worked out how to handle my period, I don't have to go back to bed or cancel plans.

Reactions: 5
Most of us don't have the luxury of going back to bed because work and life etc. She's like a big lazy toddler. Her lifestyle is so unappealing and unhealthy. I don't understand how she makes a living from this.

Reactions: 7
I honestly think she might be depressed. The symptoms of comfort eating and always seeking the refuge of bed are very telling. She doesn't have the spark she used to and constantly uses various stages in her cycle to justify her mood. Like, fair enough hormones are a thing, but it's constant. Hopefully being back around her family will help her out.

Reactions: 4
I honestly think she might be depressed. The symptoms of comfort eating and always seeking the refuge of bed are very telling. She doesn't have the spark she used to and constantly uses various stages in her cycle to justify her mood. Like, fair enough hormones are a thing, but it's constant. Hopefully being back around her family will help her out.
“Nap when the baby naps” .... her child is 18 months old😒

Reactions: 6
I have 1 day off during the week with my son who is nearly 2 and I barely have time to eat let alone go back to bed to do so!
That's the dream (just not all the time obvs)!!

Reactions: 1
The fashion sense gets worse the heavier she becomes. It angers me because so many plus sized influencers look amazing. She would look SO much better with fitted outfits, above the knee skirts, nice jeans, etc. The endless parade of sacs and tents is doing NO favours to her figure, they make her appear wider, older and mumsy. BIG no. I’m sure brands agree she doesn’t show their garments in a great light, but assume it’s “relatable” to her core audience. And perhaps they’re right, but it doesn’t make her outfits less atrocious/boring/repetitive. She doesn’t try at all.

Reactions: 4
Wow. Goes on holiday to Norfolk then admits she mostly sat on the sofa and ate beige food. Why bother!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She still has them both. One got run over and had to have her leg removed but she’s still alive. That’s the one that pisses / vomits all over everything.

Reactions: 2
Wow. Goes on holiday to Norfolk then admits she mostly sat on the sofa and ate beige food. Why bother!
No surprises? That sums up her idea of holidays: eat junk food and watch low brow TV sat in a hotel room. If she did that in Manhattan she can do it in Norfolk. 😂

Reactions: 5
I'm slowly unfollowing bloggers and I've given Hannah the boot today. Why the duck has she been gifted Diet Coke? We're well aware of what Diet Coke is and we know where to buy it so why on earth does it need gifting to anybody to tout exactly? I swear, it's enough to depress even the happiest of people seeing how much tit bloggers get given to them on a platter, they don't even have to pay for bleeping pop now. I hope it fizzles out eventually.

• Haha
I'm slowly unfollowing bloggers and I've given Hannah the boot today. Why the duck has she been gifted Diet Coke? We're well aware of what Diet Coke is and we know where to buy it so why on earth does it need gifting to anybody to tout exactly? I swear, it's enough to depress even the happiest of people seeing how much tit bloggers get given to them on a platter, they don't even have to pay for bleeping pop now. I hope it fizzles out eventually.
you think that’s bad? holly from G shore has been gifted a HOUSE!!

• Wow
  • Sick
you think that’s bad? holly from G shore has been gifted a HOUSE!!
Okay, I’m officially depressed now. I know a girl who has 20k followers, she’s not a name anyone would know I don’t think as she’s not a blogger (she slowly gained them over the last few years) and barely posts now but because she recently had a baby she’s been gifted a Bugaboo, an Elvie and I think a Sleepyhead too. WHY?!

Reactions: 2
Its just ridiculous the things companies give away now, yet regular people like us have to work so hard and save for most of this stuff!

Reactions: 3
Don’t know about anyone else but if anything, seeing ‘influencers’ being gifted all this stuff makes me not want to buy from that company. Why are we paying these prices, in order for other people to be sent products for free?!

I had decided to stop buying from companies who facilitate all the freebies but there’s almost no company that’s safe now 😭

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.