Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was waiting for these posts! I preferred it too. I was annoyed when I woke up this morning to the usual subtitled drivel - the worst part is that she even admitted that tons of people had messaged her saying they preferred it - know your audience!

Reactions: 2
All she ever does is stuff her face. Her sugar intake is off the scale! Waddling around the hotel lobby in that straw hat and a white dress with meatball sauce down it 🙈 Can't deal!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What was the point in going to Chicago just to lie in your pit and eat? What a waste, dump the kid for another trip away and she’s barely left the hotel room

Reactions: 6
What was the point in going to Chicago just to lie in your pit and eat? What a waste, dump the kid for another trip away and she’s barely left the hotel room
Haha exactly! A very expensive way of DOING EXACTLY THE SAME THING SHE DOES AT HOME!!!!! 😂😂

Just seen her post about staying in bed all day in the hotel in CHICAGO! and ordering pizza?! The woman is a complete loser. And so lazy and greedy it's untrue. Fly all the way to America to do that?! Just go and check into the Worthing Travelodge Hannah and spare us all.

Reactions: 11
Honestly everywhere she has been it has put me right off visiting - makes it look so boring

Honestly everywhere she has been it has put me right off visiting - makes it look so boring
I mean, I don't get why she went to Chicago tbh. I'd much rather New York, Toronto, Boston, Montréal... But yeah she could be in Basingstoke for all the effort she makes. No surprise she's not being paid anything for it!

Did she spend money to go to Chicago and do the same things she does at home (eat, watch telly and sleep)? She even had a cheeky Shake Shack?? She could have done that in London! Is she gonna bless us with a CHICAGO CITY GUIDE after having spent exactly two hours outside? Geez. I literally can't with that woman.

Reactions: 4
The latest styling video with the leopard skirt. I just cannot! The manic grin, hideously styled clothes, the swinging of the handbags....NO!

Yesterday - my tampon leaked through my jeans. Why. Why are you telling us this. Oh you've gone back to bed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
7.30am and she's already harping on about sugary train snacks and Aldi pretzel chocolate. EAT AN APPLE!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.