Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Admittedly not read all the comments here but I’m gonna rant anyway. I’m so bleeping over influencers and equally the brands that fund them. They are pure poison, let’s flog all this tit I’m being paid to flog to people who probably can’t afford it and work a damn lot harder than I do for probably substantially less money! Obviously some people can afford to buy all the tit but do they really need to? The excess and the “need more” mindset is disgusting.
The global pandemic is doing nothing for them, just highlighting how awful they are with their ASOS parcels, food deliveries and tone deaf comments. How about sparing a thought for the sick and vulnerable?!
Too much tit, too much ego, too much money.
I bloody hope everyone’s as sick as I am with this culture.
However I’m here for the cancel culture, can we cancel them all?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh yay, the throw the head back, gormless open mouth smile is back. She looks like she's gargling gravy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is her gob always wide open? I've said this before but try it...go on...do it right now. You look INSANE.

Reactions: 5
She drives me bonkers! That awful pink frumpy dress she is trying to flog and her face makes me reach for the gin! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So glad Hannah is bragging about getting a shopping delivery when me and millions of others can’t get one for 3 weeks and are struggling to source food for our families. She’s completely tone deaf. And Hannah as you always read here I’m sure you will post a story about sympathising with those who can’t get shopping but you only ever do that when you get caught out.
I’m really struggling with a lot of influencers and this at the moment.
Thevwhole ad thing disguised as helping the economy when most reatailers let’s be honest have done a very shabby job of looking after their staff.
What we should all do is buy more stuff we don’t need putting more workers at risk via crappy employers.

I know not all of them are bad but there’s a dm doing the rounds that’s supposedly from someone who works at ASOS (not a statement fromASOS) about how ethical and safe they are.

People are going to die but let’s order more tit online...not just Hannah

I get that it’s a tit situation work wise but we are ALL in this together! Literally!

Reactions: 8
I’m really struggling with a lot of influencers and this at the moment.
Thevwhole ad thing disguised as helping the economy when most reatailers let’s be honest have done a very shabby job of looking after their staff.
What we should all do is buy more stuff we don’t need putting more workers at risk via crappy employers.

I know not all of them are bad but there’s a dm doing the rounds that’s supposedly from someone who works at ASOS (not a statement fromASOS) about how ethical and safe they are.

People are going to die but let’s order more tit online...not just Hannah

I get that it’s a tit situation work wise but we are ALL in this together! Literally!
Yes! I know it’s not good to freeze the economy but the Warehouse workers, delivery drivers and postal workers are all risking their health right now for what? More Unethical crap you don’t need from ASOS.

Should we really be buying non essential items online right now? Not to mention flaunting and flogging them to people who have likely been badly affected by the coronavirus with so many jobs at risk and lots of families struggling. Do we want to see our latest ASOS order? No thanks hun.

Last edited:
I voted NO when she asked if she should continue with the HG Ten, because I don't think it's the right time to be flogging non-essential crap and also, I must admit, because I usually skip her ads anyway. Nothing I've seen is even remotely to my taste - I don't dress in overpriced mumus and mummy skirts; keep your shapeless sacs to yourself so you can pretend you're still a size whatever.

I felt her story publishing the ASOS staff member was a slap on the wrist of people who voted NO - "see, you are all being over zealous, of course they're being looked after! We need to sit safely at home while keeping them at work, the economy going and my paychecks arriving!"

Ok darling, talk to my thoroughly washed hand. I'll keep skipping your HG tit. Not a penny from me.

Reactions: 11
I voted NO when she asked if she should continue with the HG Ten, because I don't think it's the right time to be flogging non-essential crap and also, I must admit, because I usually skip her ads anyway. Nothing I've seen is even remotely to my taste - I don't dress in overpriced mumus and mummy skirts; keep your shapeless sacs to yourself so you can pretend you're still a size whatever.

I felt her story publishing the ASOS staff member was a slap on the wrist of people who voted NO - "see, you are all being over zealous, of course they're being looked after! We need to sit safely at home while keeping them at work, the economy going and my paychecks arriving!"

Ok darling, talk to my thoroughly washed hand. I'll keep skipping your HG tit. Not a penny from me.
Did many people vote no? It’s not a reaction to ASOS for me, I just don’t think now is the right time. People are vulnerable being stuck at home, anxiety levels are high.

I voted no too and there was 18% others who had voted no and 82% had voted yes :-(

• Sad
I voted no as well, but apparently the masses went with 'yes' 🤷‍♀️
What's the point of showcasing ill fitting midi skirts and slogan tee's when none of us are leaving the sodding house, unless it's to go to work. Pointless, and a pained way to try and make herself stay relevant /keep the affiliated pennies coming in.

Reactions: 9
I voted no as well, but apparently the masses went with 'yes' 🤷‍♀️
What's the point of showcasing ill fitting midi skirts and slogan tee's when none of us are leaving the sodding house, unless it's to go to work. Pointless, and a pained way to try and make herself stay relevant /keep the affiliated pennies coming in.
I too voted no, but what has she got to fill her time other than flogging tat?

Reactions: 1
I too voted no, but what has she got to fill her time other than flogging tat?
I voted no too, and she’s still not disclosing her affiliate links properly! So I can’t imagine how much she’s making off it, it’s obviously not the main source of her income but still

This made me so angry - she seriously thinks that she should be considered a key worker? Must help her sleep at night to tell herself that. 😡 She doesn’t even provide any vaguely useful information, just plenty of links to cheap fast fashion, that in my opinion shouldn’t even be shipped right now. Putting workers at risk for non essential goods, can’t even be bothered putting on some clean clothes that haven’t been lying on the floor for days. She’s definitely not a key worker, but tbh I don’t even know how she’s considered an influencer these days.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
This made me so angry - she seriously thinks that she should be considered a key worker? Must help her sleep at night to tell herself that. 😡 She doesn’t even provide any vaguely useful information, just plenty of links to cheap fast fashion, that in my opinion shouldn’t even be shipped right now. Putting workers at risk for non essential goods, can’t even be bothered putting on some clean clothes that haven’t been lying on the floor for days. She’s definitely not a key worker, but tbh I don’t even know how she’s considered an influencer these days.
And there’s me hoping that this will spark a change in the influencer culture after all the Instagram posts preaching about what’s really important, friends and family not excess stuff!

i think she has quickly deleted this story as this doesn’t come up on my Instagram

Reactions: 1
i think she has quickly deleted this story as this doesn’t come up on my Instagram
Yes! She’s deleted them hahaha it was something about how influencers in Stockholm were classed as key workers (I think) then the next story was her back peddling 😂

sorry, Finland, not Stockholm

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.