Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a deal with Aldi. Not sure what she actually does for them other than wittering on about their nakd bars and pretzel chocolate though. She also has a deal with a couple of clothing brands (can’t remember which but think it’s Primark and Very). Again, not sure what she does for them other than occasionally showing how to style jumpers tucked into pleated skirts.

She’ll make a decent amount from affiliate links too - maybe a grand per month just from those. It annoys me how popular she is with people as they’ll all be buying all the crap she posts on Instagram whilst lining her pocket.
Her winnining blogger of the year a couple of years ago will look great on her CV too which is probably how she gets free holidays abroad all the time from travel companies. Sickening!

Reactions: 3
99% of her content is what she’s eating. She should become a food blogger (even though her cooking looks average at best) as her whole world revolves around it

Charlotte Jacklin openly says she is a 16/18. She looks much smaller than HG, IMO.

Reactions: 6
She’s just posted a story saying she’s cancelled her yoga class again.

Reactions: 4
Ah, the old “I have it in this size but could *easily* have sized down if I had wanted to”. I know it well Hannah ;)

Reactions: 7
Ha ha, I literally just popped on here to see if anyone else had noticed today’s sizing fibs!🤣

• Haha
99% of her content is what she’s eating. She should become a food blogger (even though her cooking looks average at best) as her whole world revolves around it
That pineapple rice she is always making looks vile!

So frustrating that all she has to do is feature an item in her HG 10 and they send it to her.
Love the fact Next sent it to her in a 16 though, they might throw free tit at her but they see through her bollocks a little bit 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.