Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This morning I remembered this lovely blog post Hannah wrote where she advised her readers to piss in the bath. Terrible medical advice for one, as warm and damp places are perfect for bacteria to grow, but also just a gross thing to advertise, too.
She really doesn't have a filter, does she? Between that and yesterday's "mummy jam", I'm out. I don't understand how someone so blatantly disgusting gets so many opportunities from brands.

Reactions: 8
She really doesn't have a filter, does she? Between that and yesterday's "mummy jam", I'm out. I don't understand how someone so blatantly disgusting gets so many opportunities from brands.
I’m still revolted by the ‘juicy inner thigh spot’

• Sick
Reactions: 4
This morning I remembered this lovely blog post Hannah wrote where she advised her readers to piss in the bath. Terrible medical advice for one, as warm and damp places are perfect for bacteria to grow, but also just a gross thing to advertise, too.
Oh my god. That plus the scabby spot pic yesterday and the period talk. it pains me that I get up and go to work my arse off for duck all money and she earns way more just doing...THIS. That's not even a jealousy thing, plenty of bloggers/vloggers who I love and they deserve the money they get. Hannah seems like she's taking the piss and rubbing it in our faces.

Reactions: 6
Oh my god. That plus the scabby spot pic yesterday and the period talk. it pains me that I get up and go to work my arse off for duck all money and she earns way more just doing...THIS.
IKR tomorrow I have to leave the house an hour early, and for the next 4 weeks too, because a main road near work is closing for repairs and I just know traffic will be shite and it will still take me over an hour to get there. She’ll whine about having to move from her bed to the sofa. And maybe the naked bar she likes Best isn’t in stock so she has third best. Why do I still follow her 😂

Reactions: 7
Yes but don’t forget, she’s also about to get her period- which, the amount she talks and posts about it, it’s a full time job for Hannah
I’m surprised she doesn’t need a transfusion the amount of periods she has, She seems to be due every week

• Haha
Reactions: 14
HANG ON. What the duck is a childcare morning? Does she genuinely mean...parenting her own child? As in, what loads of us just do all day every day and would never refer to it as that ever?

Reactions: 17
HANG ON. What the duck is a childcare morning? Does she genuinely mean...parenting her own child? As in, what loads of us just do all day every day and would never refer to it as that ever?
to be fair its quite rare for her to look after her own son, he is constantly fobbed off onto others unless she needs him for a photo op. so it is a childcare morning for her.

Reactions: 4
She always makes out its a big chore looking after her kid! Also i think that's the reason she moved...free childcare from her family nearby!

Reactions: 3
It also doesn't sit right with me when she refers to the boyfriend as 'doing childcare' so she can swan off and do xyz. I would never refer to my husband as 'doing some childcare' and he'd hate it if I did! He's parenting OUR child, that we agreed to have, together. It isn't a separate job 'oh it's your turn to childcare'. It just is what it is?

Hm, she needs to proofread to make sure she doesn’t sound like a twit... think you should do that more often Hannah 😂

It also doesn't sit right with me when she refers to the boyfriend as 'doing childcare' so she can swan off and do xyz. I would never refer to my husband as 'doing some childcare' and he'd hate it if I did! He's parenting OUR child, that we agreed to have, together. It isn't a separate job 'oh it's your turn to childcare'. It just is what it is?
I know, people sometimes ask if my boyfriend is babysitting whilst I’m at work. Erm no, he is looking after OUR child!

Anyone read that new blog post? Not surprised her kid didn’t walk until TWENTY MONTHS when she never spends any time with him. And her “going to work”, don’t make me laugh, Hannah 😆😆

I know we say it all the time 🙄 but Hannah, if you are constantly sizing up, just admit you are not really a 14!! Absolutely no problem with this - the only one you are fooling is yourself because we can all see it! Just embrace the body positivity that day you shout so loud about!

Attachments

• Haha
Hm, she needs to proofread to make sure she doesn’t sound like a twit... think you should do that more often Hannah 😂

I know, people sometimes ask if my boyfriend is babysitting whilst I’m at work. Erm no, he is looking after OUR child!
Totally! I hate it 'ooo is hubby babysitting so you can come out?'...no? He's his father. She's perpetuating such a crappy ideal.

Sorry but wtf....i just read her latest blog post about her son...and she refers to her boyfriend as the 'lead parent' since their move from Ipswich....i mean wtf!

Reactions: 5
Sorry but wtf....i just read her latest blog post about her son...and she refers to her boyfriend as the 'lead parent' since their move from Ipswich....i mean wtf!
its hilarious because she is the ‘main earner’ and yet all she does is stay in bed watching netflix and takes the odd photo and writes a crappy 16 year old’s dear diary blog post yet she doesn’t have time to ‘parent’ 😂 you are a joke Hannah, hope her son doesn’t take after her when he is older

I couldn't be bothered to read the blog post properly but 20 months is late to walk, no?

She's just absolutely ridiculous. Can you not be 'lead' parent AND 'main earner'? If her 'boyfriend', who for some reason has no name now, ended up with a better paid job, what would the dynamic be then? She's deluded. Imagine thinking putting your make up on was a job. She needs to go on one of those programs where rich people lead the lives of us mere mortals for a bit. She'd go to pieces.

Any ideas how she makes her money? Ads seem to be drying up and apart from regularly peddling Bobbi brown products, haven’t noticed any other longer term deals. How does she do it?!?

Clearly Didn’t properly proof read or she would have seen the clear misspelling of and 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.