Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be earning a lot to get a mortgage approved
which is bloody frustrating because she makes minimal effort. Wish I could get a mortgage and pay it every month for just stuffing my face with chocolate and getting bigger by the day

Reactions: 8
which is bloody frustrating because she makes minimal effort. Wish I could get a mortgage and pay it every month for just stuffing my face with chocolate and getting bigger by the day
I'd be a millionaire if people paid me to eat 😂

Reactions: 6
She earns around 60k per year I think as she mentioned on one of her stories a while ago that she was earning a bit over the cut off for the 40% tax allowance. It’s sickening that she earns double what I do when I work my ass off every day

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She earns around 60k per year I think as she mentioned on one of her stories a while ago that she was earning a bit over the cut off for the 40% tax allowance. It’s sickening that she earns double what I do when I work my ass off every day
Wow. For what? She literally influences me to buy nothing.

Reactions: 8
Plus everything she is given for free ie not forking out of the 60k for. Probably living a 80-90k income lifestyle.

Reactions: 3
Hence why Chris doesn’t need to work at the moment. It’s so disgusting! I don’t like to see people fail in life usually but I would love to see Hannah’s “career” come to an end very soon so she gets bumped back down to reality

Reactions: 5
Every single one of her IG videos are made in the style of othe Instagrammers, can she not come up with any original content?
I thought she had turned a corner but looks like she’s just given up ‘new year new me’ and fallen straight back into telling us what food she has eaten, wants to eat, will eat

don’t get be me started on the open mouthed grin

Reactions: 3
She’s written “It me” on her most recent story again. It’s so bleeping annoying! Can’t believe she used to be my favourite blogger
It does my head in. That and the constant “Yes, hello, hi...”, “and lol, yes, ok”, “sure, lol, ok, yes”, etc, etc.

Reactions: 7
God her life is so hard. A nursery settling in session and a mortgage meeting. Where will she find the time, when there is so much sitting on the sofa and stuffing her face with knock off Nak’d bars to be done?!?!
Yes but don’t forget, she’s also about to get her period- which, the amount she talks and posts about it, it’s a full time job for Hannah

She needs to lose the nose ring. And stop showing off her spots. around a year ago she asked for spot remedies on her stories and then posted a few hours later saying “stop telling me about diet things like cutting out dairy” like woah sorry. If your spots are that bad then maybe see if it works?! Not just spend £££ on drunk elephant in the hope it will work.

A healthy and varied diet that doesn’t consists solely on beige foods and cheap chocolate works much better for the skin than expensive premium skincare. It starts from within.

Reactions: 7
'went one lazier'
Wouldn't expect any more of you Hannah... Jesus Christ. All she does is eat and she can't be bothered to do that now 😐

This morning I remembered this lovely blog post Hannah wrote where she advised her readers to piss in the bath. Terrible medical advice for one, as warm and damp places are perfect for bacteria to grow, but also just a gross thing to advertise, too.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.