Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the blue/ purple wrap coat does not fit. Clue is in the question. It is meant to wrap not just about meet in the middle.

Reactions: 2
I don’t even get her pictures to the top of my feed like I used to...I guess she is boring me that much that the algorithm has stopped showing her. I still get her stories though. Her content is soooo dull now. I remember when she had her baby and had a month of no social media and I genuinely missed her posts.. now I find her just endlessly repetitive.

Reactions: 4
Yet another post wearing lingerie telling us how she has learned to cope with weight gainZzZZZzZZzz
And her only source of “media” is instagram? Geez.

Reactions: 5
Wow she is one busy woman going by her makeshift cardboard box schedule 😂😂
Seriously tho is she trolling us?

Omg I can't breath 🤣🤣🤣
She’s a bleeping joke if she thinks she has a busy week. Try adding in a full time job, long arse commute, a couple more kids, the logistics with pick up/drop offs and clubs, a partner that does really long hours (or no partner at all) and then she can moan about being busy. Also as far as I can tell her week consists of a couple of blog posts, an insta story and some baking - it’s called a bleeping privileged hobby Hannah not work 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 11
I think she looks good in those photos! Just goes to show she has a figure under the swathes of baggy clothes she wears. She could pick SO much more flattering outfits.
But I do think it's a bit hilarious how she's all 'weight isn't relevant to me, i'm happy as i am' but also complains that she's put weight on and (lets be honest) will not acknowledge her dress size.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else wear 14 large hair slides at once? Because if so, I'm sorry but I bet you look as ridiculous as she does

'IT ME'

Yeah, no tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve genuinely only just realised she has her nose pierced LOL - I think I need glasses for Christmas 🤓

Where's her Christmas gift guide this year? She did some crap little list and put things like 'about £7 from a bookshop'. Well thanks for your help! She just can't be arsed can she?

IT ME also drives me potty! It was one of the first things she started to do that made me dislike her (along with that fake open mouthed smile she always does)

Reactions: 6
Same!!!!! It makes her sound so stupid!
She’s so “hip and happening” and down with the kids, y’all!
I’m also done with all the “positivity coach style” memes she’s been littering her stories with. Get off of the Tumblr side of Instagram, woman.

Ah, the obligatory self pat on the back for dragging her fat arse to the polling station 🤣

This morning’s stories are nauseating - “self care for post-election fatigue” anyone?! Err maybe just get on with real life like the rest of us?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know I’ve properly said this before but HANNAH YOU NEED TO POST WHICH ONES ARE AFFILIATE LINKS NOT JUST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, also what she wore to her family Christmas party? She just doesn’t even jazz herself up, all one colour! Colour blocking was in fashion ages ago and she’s not even doing it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.