Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just went to have a look on guru gossip for the first time ever. Omg the website bamboozled me. How do you find a search bar to search on it?! 🤔
I just typed in Hannah Gale into google And her thread was the fourth search result... not very good at SEO are you Hannah (as you claim to be) if that websites on page one?
I know she has no control over where guru gossip stands but she has control over her own website and insta!

Reactions: 3
I just went to have a look on guru gossip for the first time ever. Omg the website bamboozled me. How do you find a search bar to search on it?! 🤔
I think you have to be logged in to have the search bar x

Reactions: 1
Just reading her blog for the first time in ages, can't believe they've moved and her bf has given up his job because they couldn't find a rental home that allowed cats in Ipswich??

Is he intending to be another full time influencer bf then??

Reactions: 1
Just reading her blog for the first time in ages, can't believe they've moved and her bf has given up his job because they couldn't find a rental home that allowed cats in Ipswich??

Is he intending to be another full time influencer bf then??
There's no way she has enough work to do that he could survive on being an influencer boyfriend. I still think maybe they were on the verge of taking a break/living separated and then he decided on this grand gesture of I'll quit my job and come to wherever she moved. I mean it doesn't make sense that she'd move to the other side of the country close to her family even if their original house offer/whatever fell through, if they wanted to stay in Ipswich.

Either way, I don't fully believe the story she put online, and then for months she didn't mention Chris and it was always 'my new bed arrived' and 'decorating my flat' right after the move. Maybe that's just me but I'd say 'our'?

Reactions: 2
There's no way she has enough work to do that he could survive on being an influencer boyfriend. I still think maybe they were on the verge of taking a break/living separated and then he decided on this grand gesture of I'll quit my job and come to wherever she moved. I mean it doesn't make sense that she'd move to the other side of the country close to her family even if their original house offer/whatever fell through, if they wanted to stay in Ipswich.

Either way, I don't fully believe the story she put online, and then for months she didn't mention Chris and it was always 'my new bed arrived' and 'decorating my flat' right after the move. Maybe that's just me but I'd say 'our'?
Yeah it does seem a bit far fetched, absolutely NO rentals in the entire town allow pets and the only other option is to move to her home town? She seems to be enjoying it a lot considering it was a last resort.

I find their relationship bizarre. I'm sure I've saw people saying he never posts about her or the baby online? And the fact it was his house that they sold is a bit strange....are they using that money to pay rent now? If so, what is he getting out of this move? He now seems to be miles from his home town, unemployed and without a house

Reactions: 2
Yeah it does seem a bit far fetched, absolutely NO rentals in the entire town allow pets and the only other option is to move to her home town? She seems to be enjoying it a lot considering it was a last resort.

I find their relationship bizarre. I'm sure I've saw people saying he never posts about her or the baby online? And the fact it was his house that they sold is a bit strange....are they using that money to pay rent now? If so, what is he getting out of this move? He now seems to be miles from his home town, unemployed and without a house
Oh yeah, I totally forgot that it was actually his house and her moving in with him was initially unplanned. Definitely seems weird that he'd sell his house and give up a job just like that, and move across the country. Agree that their relationship is weird, it's also strange she doesn't share any photos of him at all, whereas she shares quite a few with Atti, although his face is covered up. Like if she went on a trip with him to Chicago, wouldn't she share at least one thing of them together or just him in a restaurant or something?
Maybe she pressured him to sell the house and for them to buy something that's both of theirs? Since they don't seem interested in marriage, which is fine, that might have been important for her to secure the relationship with?

She's so strange about what she shares and doesn't share online (i.e way too much period talk, but wouldn't say they were planning to move because she didn't want people to find their house on RightMove?) I wouldn't be surprised that one weekend she'll be quiet again and 'surprise, we bought a house and moved in! Here's a shot of me on the couch in the new living room eating chocolate and no other information, please and thank you.'

Reactions: 6
Oh yeah, I totally forgot that it was actually his house and her moving in with him was initially unplanned. Definitely seems weird that he'd sell his house and give up a job just like that, and move across the country. Agree that their relationship is weird, it's also strange she doesn't share any photos of him at all, whereas she shares quite a few with Atti, although his face is covered up. Like if she went on a trip with him to Chicago, wouldn't she share at least one thing of them together or just him in a restaurant or something?
Maybe she pressured him to sell the house and for them to buy something that's both of theirs? Since they don't seem interested in marriage, which is fine, that might have been important for her to secure the relationship with?

She's so strange about what she shares and doesn't share online (i.e way too much period talk, but wouldn't say they were planning to move because she didn't want people to find their house on RightMove?) I wouldn't be surprised that one weekend she'll be quiet again and 'surprise, we bought a house and moved in! Here's a shot of me on the couch in the new living room eating chocolate and no other information, please and thank you.'
Yeah, I don't take many pics of or with my other half but I don't take many pics in general whereas she is constantly taking photos (it's part of her job) so it seems strange there wouldn't be any of him, especially now with the baby?

Speaking of, I just read her 'day in the life of a working mum' - what a complete insult to any actual working mums. It reads like a day in the life of a stay at home mum??? Classic influencer, has no idea how fortunate they are to have these flexible, well-paid working arrangements.

Omg and another 'how I balance working and being a Mum':

I have three hours to myself this morning and in that time I was supposed to clear out my P.O. Box, get my nails did, reply to the most crucial emails hovering in my inbox and write two blog posts.

GETTING YOUR NAILS DONE ISN'T WORKING

Reactions: 13
Yeah, I don't take many pics of or with my other half but I don't take many pics in general whereas she is constantly taking photos (it's part of her job) so it seems strange there wouldn't be any of him, especially now with the baby?

Speaking of, I just read her 'day in the life of a working mum' - what a complete insult to any actual working mums. It reads like a day in the life of a stay at home mum??? Classic influencer, has no idea how fortunate they are to have these flexible, well-paid working arrangements.

Omg and another 'how I balance working and being a Mum':

I have three hours to myself this morning and in that time I was supposed to clear out my P.O. Box, get my nails did, reply to the most crucial emails hovering in my inbox and write two blog posts.

GETTING YOUR NAILS DONE ISN'T WORKING
Oh god I know, I am a nurse and I have a toddler and I have barely had time to brush my hair since I went back to work!!! She is so full of tit

Reactions: 7
Word I hate the most that she uses all the time: bouji.

I am a single mum to a two year old and work part time and some days are a struggle to get dressed. Don't think I've done anything for myself that wasn't 100% necessary in two years. Wouldn't even dream of having my nails done lol!

Don't think I've done anything for myself that wasn't 100% necessary in two years. Wouldn't even dream of having my nails done lol!
I've thought this often about 'influencers' - they act like getting their nails done is a basic human right. I have nothing against someone getting their nails done, but the way they act like it's a part of their work day, a top priority or that they've been deprived of this 'right' when they've been busy TRAVELLING FOR PAID AND SPONSORED TRIPS MOSTLY, they can all just duck off.

Sure, it's a simple and affordable luxury for majority of people, but definitely not a priority.

She is wearing some bloody terrible outfits lately. What's with the short WHITE jeans and zebra print boots? Posed like she's about to drop a poo as well lol

Reactions: 4
More gifted pyjamas. Suppose she needs them for living in hotel rooms. And those white cowboy boots in her stories will look delightful with her white jeans that give her a moose knuckle.

Reactions: 5
Can we discuss her manicure in her most recent story? Didn't she only have it done like yesterday or the day before? It looks lumpy and grown out?

Reactions: 3
I can’t cope with her sandals and knitwear combos. Like, let’s throw the seasons together - It’s just all wrong. And why does her little toe always poke out the edge of her strappies?? Little things but still, ugh.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.