Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Presumably her maternal grandad? She's said before she doesn't have a good relationship with her mum.

I'm terribly nosey, but why doesn't she speak to her mother I wonder?
She has mentioned in old videos and blog posts that she's an alcoholic and wasn't a very good Mum when they were growing up
(My dad is one too so can completely understand why she would be estranged from her because of this)

Reactions: 2
I really want to read that body post, but her blog goes down every time she actually posts something vaguely interesting (that isn't just "buy this tit #afflink").

I’ve read it after a few attempts of refreshing. It’s not very interesting
yes it isn’t interesting at all. She basically says she sized up to a size 16 jeans at the beginning of the year and tried them on the other week and they don’t even get over her knees. So assume she’s a size 18, not body shaming but she needs to be realistic.

I found the post a bit contradictory. She’s saying she’s completely happy with her body and made peace with it. But then she’s also struggling with the idea of gaining weight.
If she was truly happy with the fact she’s overweight then she wouldn’t be concerned about her clothes getting too tight.

Reactions: 4
OK I've managed to read it...not particularly insightful was it.
Not being able to fit into jeans she bought literally a few months ago, that's not good is it? I mean, I understand being bigger than you were pre-baby, or not weighing the same as you did when you were 21, and making peace with that, but steadily gaining weight is maybe something that needs addressing?

Reactions: 5
OK I've managed to read it...not particularly insightful was it.
Not being able to fit into jeans she bought literally a few months ago, that's not good is it? I mean, I understand being bigger than you were pre-baby, or not weighing the same as you did when you were 21, and making peace with that, but steadily gaining weight is maybe something that needs addressing?
completely agree here! Do you think she was addressing the comments on here and Guru Gossiper about her size?

Reactions: 3
Reactions: 1
She looks exactly the same shape as I did when I was an 18 (verging on 20) and I’m the same height as her.

Reactions: 3
What a waste of those precious 5 seconds I spent skimming over that lazy, half arsed post. She makes a song and dance about having written something “difficult” but simply cannot be bothered to spend 30 min trying to write something of any substance. It reads like a 13 year old body posi bullshit ctrl+copied from Tumblr, a barrage of cliche platitudes that don’t offer any insight on a complex subject for most people. If only your problems had only to do with weight, Hannah. Seek help, looks like your life is falling apart.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.