Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fizzy pop, one of the main ingredients of a well balanced, nutritious and healthy diet! Girl spends small fortunes in Drunken Elephant skincare but subsists in carbs, sugar, chocolate and burgers then has the audacity to complain that her skin constantly look like tit? Spare me, Hannah Gale. Ditch the pinneaple rice and the rest of your stupid nursery food and start eating like an adult, you’re 30 years old.

Reactions: 10
Fizzy pop, one of the main ingredients of a well balanced, nutritious and healthy diet! Girl spends small fortunes in Drunken Elephant skincare but subsists in carbs, sugar, chocolate and burgers then has the audacity to complain that her skin constantly look like tit? Spare me, Hannah Gale. Ditch the pinneaple rice and the rest of your stupid nursery food and start eating like an adult, you’re 30 years old.
YES to all of this.

Reactions: 1
She eats one of those big bars of Aldi chocolate every day to herself, along with mounds of cheese, Coke, wine, cakes and various other sugary snacks. HOW has she not equated this to her bad skin and mood swings? She’s probably having massive sugar highs and crashes throughout the day which won’t be helping her energy levels and mental well-being.

Reactions: 7
I’m all for critiquing Hannah’s content but going in on her diet and weight etc with faux concern for her health is quite pathetic. Fat shaming anyone - even if it’s disguised as pretending to be concerned for her welfare - is a form of bullying, even if she is an influencer.

Reactions: 6
I'm normally not one for nitpicking diets, but it seems that constantly eating sugary foods has literally become part of her brand. I'm not on Insta as much these days, but I remember her sugary foods making up a huge portion of her story posts.

It get that it's supposed to be "relatable," but even in college I didn't know many people who ate that badly... It's also really annoying because every day it's just her talking about a "a funny little (probably period related) mishap" and then posting 12 pictures of the exact same junk food brands.

Reactions: 2
I’m all for critiquing Hannah’s content but going in on her diet and weight etc with faux concern for her health is quite pathetic. Fat shaming anyone - even if it’s disguised as pretending to be concerned for her welfare - is a form of bullying, even if she is an influencer.
People "go in" on her diet because junk food and poor eating IS 90% of her content nowadays. She literally talks about the bad food she scoffs, telly, periods and naps.

Reactions: 11
I don’t comment on any other bloggers’ diets as all the other ones I follow don’t harp on about junk food 99% of the time. If she doesn’t want criticism about what she eats then she shouldn’t make her only content about food (with the occasional moan about her periods/spots, what TV shows she’s watching all day, or how she styles tents).

Reactions: 9
😂 there’s always one, even on a site like this!

Bodyposipanda, is that you? :)
(love her, by the way)

Zero concerns about her weight or health; I was commenting on her habit of consistently eating stuff that’s notoriously bad for the skin then blaming the skincare for not delivering. Bad form. I’m glad brands seem to have noticed.

Oh, and her niche is fashion/lifestyle; she’s not a food blogger. She doesn’t *have* to show us what she’s eating. SHE turned her atrocious diet into a constant feature of her stories so yes, it is now “content” and if you allow me I’m going to critique the fact that she’s a 30 years old mother who subsists on donuts. No one, regardless of size, should be doing that; nevermind unhealthy, it’s childish and lazy. Now kindly spare me your lectures.

Are we supposed to all be giving her one big highfive for kindly sharing with us tthat she has washed her hair, had a period and done a food shop. Imagine actually feeling the need to share that with the world and call that your job 😂

Reactions: 3
All she ever cooks is that bleeping baked rice or pineapple rice or pasta and cheese

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but that new IG video of her "styling" a grey jumper is comedy. Every single look is a shocker. And now she's on about meal planning - SO DULL. Baked rice x 7.

• Haha
I’m mostly confused about how chris will be a stay at home parent on just her salary. What does she actually do except melt cheese on various foods and have ‘hilarious’ mishaps daily

( I think his name is Chris)

• Haha
I got sick of her blaming her periods and trash diet for her bad skin, "I sized up" AKA refusing to admit to herself that she's got fat and the fact she only ever eats snack foods despite being a fully grown adult with a toddler. I bought a bar of that pretzel chocolate a couple of weeks ago on her recommendation and it was nothing to write home about either. I actually had a look at her friend Chloe's blog out of interest and duck me, how there isn't a thread about her I do not know. PLEASE check her blog if you have time/are nosy, she writes like Joey in that bleeping episode of Friends where he uses a thesaurus for every second word in his letter to the adoption agency LOL

• Haha
she is becoming the biggest slob around, when you have a baby you need to actually grow up and act like a parent.
I know we only see snapshots of her life but i refuse to believe that someone who’s diet is chocolate and ricebakes makes anything of nutritional value for their kid.

if i had the free time she had my family will be eating the best home cooked food I could possibly make.

Reactions: 4
You forgot that really culinary dish of beans, toast and tit loads of cheese
My favourite part was when she took a picture of half the plate so we didn’t see the full amount of cheese which was clearly placed in the middle

I got sick of her blaming her periods and trash diet for her bad skin, "I sized up" AKA refusing to admit to herself that she's got fat and the fact she only ever eats snack foods despite being a fully grown adult with a toddler. I bought a bar of that pretzel chocolate a couple of weeks ago on her recommendation and it was nothing to write home about either. I actually had a look at her friend Chloe's blog out of interest and duck me, how there isn't a thread about her I do not know. PLEASE check her blog if you have time/are nosy, she writes like Joey in that bleeping episode of Friends where he uses a thesaurus for every second word in his letter to the adoption agency LOL
A few months ago she said she weighed herself for the first time in a year and she’d gained around half a stone. She said it made her unhappy but more that it triggered her stress about weight when she was younger rather than any focus on getting healthier. She had bulimia as a teenager so I think she refuses to think about food in any negative way or it could come back. (I’m friends with a former anorexic and this is her problem with food) her behaviour is still irresponsible IMO and it seems to keep getting worse!

Did she not used to wear those black dungarees when she was heavily pregnant? They still look skin tight on her now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.