Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was taking the piss was that “OMG exciting news!” post about her new blog post the other day... and it was literally a photo of her wrinkly crinkled up bed sheets on her unmade bed. Where in the same post she moaned about “I don’t want to work harder”. duck off Hannah you lazy scrambled beg on toast 🙄
SCRAMBLED BEG ON TOAST 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What was taking the piss was that “OMG exciting news!” post about her new blog post the other day... and it was literally a photo of her wrinkly crinkled up bed sheets on her unmade bed. Where in the same post she moaned about “I don’t want to work harder”. duck off Hannah you lazy scrambled beg on toast 🙄
Scrambled beg 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG i am sick to death of her always talking about her greasy mop.

just wash your bloody hair you slob! Setting such a good example for her son!

Reactions: 5
What is with these Insta women not hair washing?? It's not cool to go a week with greasy hair. It takes 5 minutes to wash it and you can just air dry it.

Reactions: 5
OMG i am sick to death of her always talking about her greasy mop.

just wash your bloody hair you slob! Setting such a good example for her son!
Exactly it’s not like she is busy doing anything else

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.