HannahElizinsta

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look at her account for the first time in ages, noticed she has plasters over her nose don’t tell me she’s had yet another nose job?? The last one was a disaster but surely she’s just learnt to leave it alone now??

Reactions: 1
She did indeed have another one. The way she goes out to bars and nightclubs with a plaster over her nose is hilarious to me. Has she got a drink problem that she can’t stay home for 2 weeks while she recovers?

Reactions: 5
I have just seen that Hannah is back on the new series of Love Island !

• Wow
Reactions: 6
In theory it’s good for her since the first season cast are always forgotten about so it makes sense to want to go on it again now it’s so big. But I don’t know if this is going to go how she hopes it will.

She looks a mess this time around and her life is bizarre with the whole wizard baby daddy thing. She will be a laughing stock.

Reactions: 9
In theory it’s good for her since the first season cast are always forgotten about so it makes sense to want to go on it again now it’s so big. But I don’t know if this is going to go how she hopes it will.

She looks a mess this time around and her life is bizarre with the whole wizard baby daddy thing. She will be a laughing stock.
Is he still around? Is he still on instagram posting weird stuff?

Reactions: 1
Is he still around? Is he still on instagram posting weird stuff?
He is indeed. His Instagram is Merlin.loves.you.

Still thinks he’s a wizard. Still thinks God talks to him. Still charges people for FaceTime meetings where he’s going to tell them what god says about them. Still telling women they have to get naked on FaceTime to prove that they trust him. Still doesn’t have anything to do with his own kid.

• Sick
  • Wow
Hannah looks like a squirrel storing nuts in each cheek to last her the winter

• Haha
  • Wow
She was so attractive before all of the Frankenstein surgery.
Now she looks like something that belongs in the circus.
The eyes , brows, boobs , bum fillers.
It just shouldn’t be allowed.

First thing I thought was wow, can’t filter the tele can you!
They’re all the same, especially the Geordie shore lot

Reactions: 2
First thing I thought was wow, can’t filter the tele can you!
They’re all the same, especially the Geordie shore lot
She looks terrible, suppose that’s what you get when you take free surgeries and asthetic treatment off anyone who will give you them , I find it a bit sad at her age and considering she has a child now , she wants to go back on the show. You’d of thought her life would have moved on now. Surely she doesn’t think she’s gonna find step daddy material on love island

She looks terrible, suppose that’s what you get when you take free surgeries and asthetic treatment off anyone who will give you them , I find it a bit sad at her age and considering she has a child now , she wants to go back on the show. You’d of thought her life would have moved on now. Surely she doesn’t think she’s gonna find step daddy material on love island
Her having a child has made zero difference to her lifestyle. She's forever buggering off and leaving him.

Yikes! She has gone far too far.
Entry level Botched now. Like how on every episode they have a weirdo who is just on for clout and jokes but never gets surgery? That.

Trolls forgive me but I’m not longer a Hannah Troll

She’s changed my mind. I’m really fond of her.

I’ll see myself out.

Reactions: 12
Hannah has grown on me since love island all stars , but jeez does she spend any time with her son, it always seems like she’s off where ever and he’s left with parents I presume

Reactions: 2