Hannah_tracks - weight loss transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing that irritates me a bit about her is that when she's gifted something & posts it, she appears unwilling to declare it as an AD. She normally writes 'oh I guess this is an ad' If you're gifted something and you have a discount code that you make money from and you're advertising it for people to buy - it's an AD...Not sure if it's meant to come across that way but that's how I see it. She can seem a bit preachy and over the top about things at times but that's prob just me being a grumpy old woman 😆

Reactions: 1
The only thing that irritates me a bit about her is that when she's gifted something & posts it, she appears unwilling to declare it as an AD. She normally writes 'oh I guess this is an ad' If you're gifted something and you have a discount code that you make money from and you're advertising it for people to buy - it's an AD...Not sure if it's meant to come across that way but that's how I see it. She can seem a bit preachy and over the top about things at times but that's prob just me being a grumpy old woman 😆

She always put ad / affiliate on the my protein stuff.

She always put ad / affiliate on the my protein stuff.
Yeah she does I'm not saying she doesn't put it, it was just the reluctant kinda way she did it in my eyes. I think it was when she posted the sports leggings and crop tops. Can't remember exactly I unfollowed her a while back, I'd have to go digging for it.

Let me start by saying how much I like Hannah. She is so transparent and hard working. She really seems to enjoy life and it’s not all about the #ad life!
However! I find the relationship she has with her dad weird! A grown woman referring to her father as Daddy. This morning she referred to his physique as unreal now I know she means this in terms of his body building but again, cannot imagine describing my dad as looking unreal no matter how he looked! It’s all a little icky for me! 🤮
She calls him papa from what I’ve seen. I think it’s a lovely relationship. Why can’t a father and daughter get on like that without it being called weird?? I think they have a great relationship and a prime example of great parenting g

Reactions: 16
I would be bloody proud of my dad if he trained and looked like that at his age. It was her dad which pulled Hannah up from her eating disorder and got her back on track (pardon the pun) - a fantastic relationship and she can call him daddy or papa or whatever she wants.

Reactions: 18
I can just about deal with Daddy.... it’s Papa I can’t stand. There is no way she grew up calling him that 😂🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
When was she friends with Boss Mummy? I wanna know the gossip! I like her even though she is annoying and acts like a child sometimes!
Back in the days when Hannah had BRIGHT hair and used to wear twenty six layers of orange fake tan! I know she’s a fan on a tan now but honestly she used to look like she’d been tangoed. They used to go on the piss at the weekend and we’re SO up themselves. I’m so glad Hannah extricated herself from Georgie as she’s come back down to earth whereas “Boss” Mummy still thinks she’s the absolute tit. In fact, BM is even *worse* now because she thinks she’s special for choosing not to have so many followers, don’t you know that people who want to be influencers are totally beneath her?

But yes, Hannah is a breath of fresh air.

I can just about deal with Daddy.... it’s Papa I can’t stand. There is no way she grew up calling him that 😂🤢🤢🤢
My daughter calls her father papa? She two it’s all she’s ever called him and it’s all she ever will. Why is it weird someone called their father something other than dad / daddy?

Reactions: 3
Can admin move this to a rave thread? Feel like it’s not in the right place here...

Reactions: 7
She seems lovely but constant gym/exercise stuff and posing in gym gear and then the ad/aff stuff bores the life out of me.

You look great. Great for you! But it’s boring as duck if that’s all that’s posted.

She seems lovely but constant gym/exercise stuff and posing in gym gear and then the ad/aff stuff bores the life out of me.

You look great. Great for you! But it’s boring as duck if that’s all that’s posted.
It should be clearly stated too she just sneaks it in there in the blurb without a # so I've seen before.

It's amazing what people find to moan about on this site. She works incredibly hard for what shes achieved and has really good morals. She doesnt ad a couple of times and that's what you moan about? And she posts too many selfies? If I had worked that hard and ended up looking like that you bet I'd post about it. Jealousy springs to mind when people moan about something so trivial.

Also she posts talking stories nearly every day?
No pleasing some people.

Reactions: 9
It's amazing what people find to moan about on this site. She works incredibly hard for what shes achieved and has really good morals. She doesnt ad a couple of times and that's what you moan about? And she posts too many selfies? If I had worked that hard and ended up looking like that you bet I'd post about it. Jealousy springs to mind when people moan about something so trivial.

No pleasing some people.
Ok calm down it's just an opinion 😂

• Haha

No pleasing some people.
People aren’t speaking any differently in this thread as they do any other thread on this site? :/

Reactions: 3

She’s always done the gym/exercise stuff tho? So not sure why you would haven’t wanted to follow in the first place if it bores you? She also posts just as many food pictures as she does in gym gear?

Ok calm down it's just an opinion 😂
She is a likeable g
Did I say they were? Pretty sure I said amazing what people moan about "on this site"?

And I'm just stating mine hun💅🙂
No one said you couldn't darling *insert sarcastic hun and emoji* 👍

She is a likeable g

No one said you couldn't darling *insert sarcastic hun and emoji* 👍
Hey I don't write the ASA guidelines so feel free to email them stating Hannah's case for her as to why she doesn't on "occasion" 🙄 follow their rules - not mine.

No pleasing some people.

She’s always done the gym/exercise stuff tho? So not sure why you would haven’t wanted to follow in the first place if it bores you? She also posts just as many food pictures as she does in gym gear?

I am incredibly envious of her amazing body and the dedication it took/takes to get and maintain that. I repeat again that it appears she’s lovely. I’ve followed for a while and was initially motivated by the fitness and food. But it gets repetitive and despite my positive thoughts/opinions on Hannah, I’m also allowed to dislike or find annoyance in the repetitive arse shots.

If we all liked the same things it would make life pretty boring. So calm the duck down.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.