Hannah_tracks - weight loss transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think Hannah has read the other thread “annoying things instagrammers do..” She’s been saying about how annoying her morning greeting is on her videos lol! Ironic..

Love her though!

Reactions: 1
I love her!

She’s got an amazing job helping young offenders/those at risk of heading to prison as well - hats off to the girl, I really admire her!

Her stories cheer me up and I scrolled back about 5 years on her page - she’s been losing weight/getting fit since 2012, nothings a quick fix, she’s had setbacks along the way but she’s killing it right now.

I will white knight this girl forever, think I have a bit of a girl crush on her 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why is her head so massive? she looks like a character from bo selecta!
The fact you’ve had to scroll back 6 months to find this should tell you that you’ve been looking for a bad image to post of Hannah. Considering how hard you come down on Harry pickard (deserved) - surely you should be happy with someone losing weight healthily and with an emphasis on fitness, no? 😉

Reactions: 16
The fact you’ve had to scroll back 6 months to find this should tell you that you’ve been looking for a bad image to post of Hannah. Considering how hard you come down on Harry pickard (deserved) - surely you should be happy with someone losing weight healthily and with an emphasis on fitness, no? 😉
yes it was a bit sad of me.. my apologies, I'm manstruating...

she has done amazing tho I have to say.

Reactions: 5
I love her!

She’s got an amazing job helping young offenders/those at risk of heading to prison as well - hats off to the girl, I really admire her!

Her stories cheer me up and I scrolled back about 5 years on her page - she’s been losing weight/getting fit since 2012, nothings a quick fix, she’s had setbacks along the way but she’s killing it right now.

I will white knight this girl forever, think I have a bit of a girl crush on her 😂
Yes!! The fact it isn't ' I spent three months on slimming world it was effortless and I just ate this' (no offense to sw ppl I just don't agree with it)
But she isn't lying or misrepresenting about the hard times it has been a long journey and she has earned every bit of self praise... Why shouldn't she love herself, more people should.

Reactions: 5
Love her. Real, relatable, always answers DMs and looks great. She is absolutely smashing it at the moment! Why shouldn’t she be full of herself? Also, a big factor is she might be vegan but she certainly does not ram it down your throat day and night like many other accounts.

Reactions: 4
I think she is fantastic to be honest, very rare with ads and if she does promote it is something she is really keen on. She’s very honest, very motivating, she’s got me back into running and I really enjoy it now. She’s one of the top instagrammers that’s I watch without feeling the need to scroll and roll my eyes.

Reactions: 4
I absolutely love her, she’s so relatable and I think she’s so honest and real Unlike the many fakes and phonies on insta. she’s definitely not one of them. I think she’s sweet

Reactions: 7
I unfollowed her when she was a friend of boss mummy's as she was unbearable.
But, recently re-followed and I think she is great! Her account has changed for the better. In fact she has totally inspired me to get fit again. Starting tomorrow 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed her when she was a friend of boss mummy's as she was unbearable.
But, recently re-followed and I think she is great! Her account has changed for the better. In fact she has totally inspired me to get fit again. Starting tomorrow 😂😂😂
Yes she definitely has changed her insta approach. She didn’t used to be how she is now. She used to be rather wingy and bratty. God knows what’s happened but it’s for the best. 😂

Reactions: 1
When was she friends with Boss Mummy? I wanna know the gossip! I like her even though she is annoying and acts like a child sometimes!

When was she friends with Boss Mummy? I wanna know the gossip! I like her even though she is annoying and acts like a child sometimes!
I found her through boss mummy lives. They did have some funny moments, it was mainly when she was on maternity leave and Hannah used to pop round during the day. I just assumed they drifted apart due to their lives changing but now I wonder if she got culled 😂😂😂

Ages ago, I got culled from boss mummy so was that over a year ago now she did that, must be? So it was over a year ago.

Let me start by saying how much I like Hannah. She is so transparent and hard working. She really seems to enjoy life and it’s not all about the #ad life!
However! I find the relationship she has with her dad weird! A grown woman referring to her father as Daddy. This morning she referred to his physique as unreal now I know she means this in terms of his body building but again, cannot imagine describing my dad as looking unreal no matter how he looked! It’s all a little icky for me! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.