Hannah_tracks - weight loss transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah totally I like Hannah and she has done well. But people make me laugh when they go on about animals but don't care about child sweatshop workers or when people bang on about the planet dying and still eat meat.

I know everyone can't be 100% environmentally friendly but don't make big deals about everything acting like a freaking god and judging everyone and then brag about something which is also wrong on the other end of the scale!

Reactions: 3
Yeah totally I like Hannah and she has done well. But people make me laugh when they go on about animals but don't care about child sweatshop workers or when people bang on about the planet dying and still eat meat.

I know everyone can't be 100% environmentally friendly but don't make big deals about everything acting like a freaking god and judging everyone and then brag about something which is also wrong on the other end of the scale!

Yeah that’s it, fair play doing your bit but I think it’s the extent she goes to, ‘coat of death’ it’s such a condescending statement like you’ve gone out of your way to take that picture to make a point. Fair if that’s how you feel but then don’t post the Primark stuff. I honestly think she just jumps on the bandwagon, the same way she did during the summer when she was trying to hard to get James Smith’s attention 😴

Reactions: 1
Yeah that’s it, fair play doing your bit but I think it’s the extent she goes to, ‘coat of death’ it’s such a condescending statement like you’ve gone out of your way to take that picture to make a point. Fair if that’s how you feel but then don’t post the Primark stuff. I honestly think she just jumps on the bandwagon, the same way she did during the summer when she was trying to hard to get James Smith’s attention 😴
Elaborate plz lol

The starting a go fund me for her cats broken leg cos she was an irresponsible pet owner with no insurance. And she was complaining if she had to pay the medical bills they couldn't go on holiday or something like that. That was the nail in the coffin for me

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The starting a go fund me for her cats broken leg cos she was an irresponsible pet owner with no insurance. And she was complaining if she had to pay the medical bills they couldn't go on holiday or something like that. That was the nail in the coffin for me
Didn’t know about that!
This girl literally spends so much money, like burns it. Fair play if you have the money but it’s constant and who needs so many gifted gym stuff and then the cheek of accounts like this who then sell them on

Yea it was nearly 2 years ago I feel like it was around Christmas. Asking her followers for money. I have a dog and he's on the best insurance possible because that's what your meant to do when you take on the responsibility of a pet. Not rely on your big insta following to pay for your tit

Reactions: 9
Oh my god this really pissed me off. That was despicable. And the stories about it day after day about how she’s such an animal lover etc etc. She pushed it so hard then had to ask for money or her own cat because she wanted to keep the money for herself, like she had the money; it just wasn’t for that. 🤢

Yea it was nearly 2 years ago I feel like it was around Christmas. Asking her followers for money. I have a dog and he's on the best insurance possible because that's what your meant to do when you take on the responsibility of a pet. Not rely on your big insta following to pay for your tit
But also when you’re pushing people to love animals as much as she does because she loves animals so much because animals are the best things ever. Fine. But maybe look closer to home.

Sorry double post but also when she got lip fillers and didn’t know they weren’t vegan 🤯😭😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Stooooop 😂😂😂 typical vegan for the gram. She's more easily influenced then an influencer 🤣🤣 honestly I couldn't deal with the insta posts every day of the poor cat. By the sounds of it hadn't even researched vets for the cat cos the first vet messed up the plaster and it got an infection of something and she had to go to another vet. But she's SUCH an animal lover 😂😂

Honestly 😭😭 or when she got a dominos because a peta article said it was vegan but then she ate it THEN realised it was an old article and it wasn’t vegan 😂 I can’t honestly

• Haha
Does someone wanna show this girl how to apply tan ffs does she not know how bad it looks... also does anyone know what her job is? I think she in the line of work as me but not sure

Anyone else think she’s split up with her fella? New photos/stories don’t look like they are in her house. Maybe she’s moved out....

Reactions: 4
It's funny you should say that but I did wonder that myself when I was listening to her stories yesterday. It was something she'd said but of course I can't remember what now.

It's funny you should say that but I did wonder that myself when I was listening to her stories yesterday. It was something she'd said but of course I can't remember what now.
She was in the house I recognise the bedroom ceiling! But defo think it sounds like they’ve split

The bedroom ceiling from yesterday just looked at today’s and looks like a different house!

She was in the house I recognise the bedroom ceiling! But defo think it sounds like they’ve split

The bedroom ceiling from yesterday just looked at today’s and looks like a different house!
I thought the same too.

She’s lost a significant amount of weight. It also looks like she’s added to her pout!

I really felt for her when I watched her stories yesterday she seems very low and quite upset. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Her tan is often pretty dodgy too.
Adore Hannah. But her tan? Oh no honey.

I thought the same too.

She’s lost a significant amount of weight. It also looks like she’s added to her pout!

I really felt for her when I watched her stories yesterday she seems very low and quite upset. 😔
She looks so sad, quite thin too. I don’t think having a cat death would make her like this. There must be another contributing factor. I hope nothing has happened to her Dad. But it looks as though it’s a split from the background in her photos.

Last edited:
There are definitely signs that something else has happened, break up seems the most likely based on photos seeming to be from a different bedroom etc.
Poor lass, if it is a break up no wonder she’s stressed. She’s said a few times that Dan 100% owns the house, so she’ll be missing the cat, grieving the relationship and figuring out her living situ all at once.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.