Hannah_tracks - weight loss transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone that doesn't care, does everything to please herself or doesn't have time for such things.... funny kinda stories today eh👀😂👍 Avid tittle tattle watcher me thinks 😜
Maybe she is one of us! She doesn't hang around with the big crowds anymore!

Reactions: 1
She definitely reads here.

The shots she posted look nothing like the ones she shares daily (on stories usually) and that was my point.

Reactions: 5
She looks so so different in her posed to photos than real life! She has kind of contradicted herself

Reactions: 4
She looks so so different in her posed to photos than real life! She has kind of contradicted herself
Loved the sarcastic 'bending over' shot in her stories... I guess the time she spent with Boss Mummy wasn't in vain.. she did teach her something after all 🙄🤣👍stay classy (and salty) Han!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No pleasing you lot lol
It just proves how far up her own bum she really is tbf. Reactions speak volumes. A tiny bit of criticism and she can't cope. She's read (stalked) Tattle ..no one even said anything bad about her! We all (at the mo still like her?) and now she's all salty.

You and your blue tick need to grow up Hannah🙄 That horse leg Dick Van Dyke bullshit pose they all do is utterly ridiculous!🤦🏼‍♀️ 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I think she is very inspirational and has made this her lifestyle and she has worked damn hard for her body. A picture in the gym every few weeks for her own comparison or motivation is fine and she earned it and no one would fault her for it. However the selfies are all the bloody time and some in her underwear.... please hun put it away. No one wants to see your fanny outline. Just tone down the amount of selfies and gives us a true reflection. There is filtered and there is altering your pictures. If what people on here as said is true and that you look completely different in person then just show us that. You say your account is true and real then keep your word and stop altering your selfies. We can see you work hard in the gym and we can see you have a fab body but we can also see now that you are twisting the truth at times.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think she is very inspirational and has made this her lifestyle and she has worked damn hard for her body. A picture in the gym every few weeks for her own comparison or motivation is fine and she earned it and no one would fault her for it. However the selfies are all the bloody time and some in her underwear.... please hun put it away. No one wants to see your fanny outline. Just tone down the amount of selfies and gives us a true reflection. There is filtered and there is altering your pictures. If what people on here as said is true and that you look completely different in person then just show us that. You say your account is true and real and keep your word and stop altering your selfies. We can see you work hard in the gym and we can see you have a fab body but we can also see know that you are twisting the truth at times
If I walked past her in the street I would not recognise her, how different she looks to her posed pics. No one is saying she looks bad either, she doesn't. She has a normal healthy shape that many other women have too. The posed photos make her look a completely different shape and a few stone smaller.

You've just reminded me of a comment she made before 🤣 someone asked her if the leggings she buys showed a camel toe (girl problems as we know) perfectly innocent question! She got all arsy replying something like - No! it never crossed my mind, why would you say that?? 😂🙄 I thought then jeez calm down luv it's only a question!

If I walked past her in the street I would not recognise her, how different she looks to her posed pics. No one is saying she looks bad either, she doesn't. She has a normal healthy shape that many other women have too. The posed photos make her look a completely different shape and a few stone smaller.

You've just reminded me of a comment she made before 🤣 someone asked her if the leggings she buys showed a camel toe (girl problems as we know) perfectly innocent question! She got all arsy replying something like - No! it never crossed my mind, why would you say that?? 😂🙄 I thought then jeez calm down luv it's only a question!
One thing Hannah does is show her camel toe regularly. Those leggings do her no favours. X

• Haha
Her post this morning made me spit out my Cheerios in laughter 😂 such a high opinion of herself. I’ve had to unfollow. She can go choke on her vegan diet and disgusting protein shakes.

I don’t understand. She’s contradicting herself.

“This is my space and I’ll do what I want”. But here look at me trying to please you while bitching about it.

“I only want determined, passionate, hardworking people on my social media”. But I’ll seek out those discussing me elsewhere and then witch about it on my own social media because I can be a dick but no one else can.

“I’m real and relatable”. But I kick off when it’s pointed out that my page perpetrates an image of being smaller/having less cellulite than an average gal, even though it’s obviously over posed and filtered and I admit that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s just showing her real colours now! These posts have done her no favours!

The video at the same is making me cringe so hard. Her poses 😂

I think I should have realised she's a bit of a wannabe wanker when she went and got herself a blue tick. There are far bigger Instagram accounts than her with successful YouTube accounts, that don't have a blue tick. Do you actually think you're a celeb Hannah? I think you do.

Reactions: 6
I think I should have realised she's a bit of a wannabe wanker when she went and got herself a blue tick. There are far bigger Instagram accounts than her with successful YouTube accounts, that don't have a blue tick. Do you actually think you're a celeb Hannah? I think you do.
It’s one thing to be given a blue tick because then that’s external validation but knowing that she had the ego to APPLY for one? Laughable.

• Haha
I like Hannah. I do. She inspired me to run again and I enjoy her morning chats about trivial ‘normal’ tit BUT I found today’s posts just tooooo much.
What’s laughable to me is — how passive aggressive? I really thought better of Hannah, genuinely thought this would slide over her and move on. Not post after post that then peaks the interest of non-tattlers to now come looking here AND what absolutely gets me is who ever is on here (be Hannah herself or someone else) they are obviously here for the SAME reason we are. If say, a loyal instagrammer of mine found a thread about me and told me, I’d wonder why the hell they were on that site in the first place?!
Unless googling your insta name to find crappy things about yourself is a ritual (found BossMummy’s original GOMI thread after she dropped hints like Hannah and I googled her name!) then the same with this site. Founded through someone on Instagram having a tit fit about their thread.

It’s one thing to be given a blue tick because then that’s external validation but knowing that she had the ego to APPLY for one? Laughable.
The self-importance and pure arrogance of her astounds me. Why on earth would she need a blue tick? Other than to make her Instagram a money making venture. She's a sly one, is Hannah. Didn't take much to make her unveil herself.

She really annoyed me in that story last night where she said ‘what a lovely coat of death’

Then immediately posted her Primark coat try on like does she not see the irony? She has to be on every bandwagon acting so wholesome but beefer really thinking beneath the surface of it. Do some research before you act so high and mighty 😫

She really annoyed me in that story last night where she said ‘what a lovely coat of death’

Then immediately posted her Primark coat try on like does she not see the irony? She has to be on every bandwagon acting so wholesome but beefer really thinking beneath the surface of it. Do some research before you act so high and mighty 😫
Without not beefer 😂

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.