Hannah_tracks - weight loss transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s amazing, such a positive role model with food and our environment. Uses subtitles for people hard of hearing & hardly ever does ads.

Reactions: 23
I like her! Although she has quite a large following she doesn’t do loads of ads & doesn’t seem desperate to be ‘insta famous’ like most on there!

Reactions: 18
I really like her, does minimal ads, replies to DMs, is genuine and has documentated her struggles when she isn’t going to the gym, or eating well. Has lost her weight the correct way. I’ve followed her for a long time. Why not be proud of your achievements when you’ve worked hard.

Reactions: 21
Love her, always responds to DMs from my experience and do genuinely feel inspired by her content.

Reactions: 8
Love watching her morning walk to the gym, she’s lost weight the healthy way, cares about her health, I find her really positive to watch.

Reactions: 13
Love Hannah’s account. Glad she ditched Boss Mummy as a friend (who I think is trying to be Hannah with all the workout videos)

Reactions: 11
I love her, I really do.
However all these instagrammer’s who state they just get given the blue tick is utter rubbish.
They have to apply for it with id..... they know full well it’s coming 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Hannah is one of the accounts I genuinely can't fault.. She is motivational for the right reasons and isn't just out to make money.

Reactions: 10
I love her, I really do.
However all these instagrammer’s who state they just get given the blue tick is utter rubbish.
They have to apply for it with id..... they know full well it’s coming 🤷🏽‍♀️
She’s posted on her stories she applied 💋

Personally I love her! She’s down to earth and genuine. She won’t promote something for the 💴 She’s a role model xx

Reactions: 9
She looks bloody amazing. Running really makes you smaller. 5.5 weeks and she is fire. I really should start running again.

Reactions: 9
I love her! I struggle to understand why people don’t? Especially when you compare her to so many other big instagrammers...

• Every post isn’t an AD
  • ADs are clearly things she believes in and uses (MyProtein etc)
  • Replies to every DM
  • Lost weight the healthy way
  • Doesn’t document the highlight real but I find quite honest and inspiring, mental health etc
  • Works hard and doesn’t swan about all the time
I could go on but I think it’s easy to see someone like her and not like her, without seeing her for what she is, instead of an instagrammer, with a large following, a huge weight loss etc

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She looks bloody amazing. Running really makes you smaller. 5.5 weeks and she is fire. I really should start running again.
Me too I just cannot do it anymore but damn she makes me want to try
She looks great

She needs a rave thread honestly dunno what people would have against her ?

Reactions: 4
I'm fairly new to following Hannah, but I really like her. She's a positive role model, her cats are cute and not every story or post she does is an ad. She looks great, she really motivates me to keep fit and exercise!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.