Hannah_tracks - weight loss transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes but she posts 1000s of pictures on Instagram where she is posing and rarely shows her real self. That is my point
Well maybe unlike other instagrammers she actually enjoys the time she spends with her friends and boyfriend and doesn’t get them to constantly take pictures of her at every opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She knows how to pose. When you see a photo of her she didn’t take, she looks completely different.
Interesting!
Do you know where we can see some of these photos?
I do think Hannah looks great and works hard but she is very bottom heavy so I completely believe this.

Reactions: 1
Well maybe unlike other instagrammers she actually enjoys the time she spends with her friends and boyfriend and doesn’t get them to constantly take pictures of her at every opportunity.
Yes maybe she does. Or maybe she is well aware she knows how to pose and how it’s not a realistic representation of her so she doesn’t want real photos. Who knows. That’s the whole point of this discussion?!

Yes maybe she does. Or maybe she is well aware she knows how to pose and how it’s not a realistic representation of her so she doesn’t want real photos. Who knows. That’s the whole point of this discussion?!
I’m a long time follower of Hannah’s.. years in fact and she’s spoken at length about her body type and how she’s been very hard on herself in the past about the fact she’s well aware of her bottom heavy build and that she knows her bum and legs are “big” but at the end of the day she works SO hard every day. Does it really matter that she show cases herself in a light that she feels good in? I can’t stand the constant “real body” posts that seem to be in fashion these days... we know everyone has rolls, cellulite, stretch marks.. doesn’t mean we need to see them all the time.

E97C91BA-83EB-42DF-A399-FE651299499C.jpeg

She clearly takes the piss out of herself.
She posted this on her grid not long ago!?

Reactions: 8
I’m a long time follower of Hannah’s.. years in fact and she’s spoken at length about her body type and how she’s been very hard on herself in the past about the fact she’s well aware of her bottom heavy build and that she knows her bum and legs are “big” but at the end of the day she works SO hard every day. Does it really matter that she show cases herself in a light that she feels good in? I can’t stand the constant “real body” posts that seem to be in fashion these days... we know everyone has rolls, cellulite, stretch marks.. doesn’t mean we need to see them all the time.

View attachment 35765

She clearly takes the piss out of herself.
She posted this on her grid not long ago!?
You clearly like her, a lot which is fine! And yep she did post that on her Instagram and another in May which is very different to her posed photos. Two posts in the space 4 months but countless posed photos in between. That is my point.
And posting “real” photos is very different to the posts you mention. I’m not saying she needs to have a photo shoot in her underwear. All I am saying is that she portray herself in a way that doesn’t fully show the whole picture

Maybe she posts the ‘posey’ ones so SHE feels good about herself. That’s the main thing.

She goes to the gym and works hard. I think she’s all right.
At least she doesn’t do SW 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Come off it.

She’s posing HARD, only showing herself in a good light, showing off her body in a way which is not normal. That’s not how she looks. It’s misleading. It’s not relatable. And its not healthy for some.

Lick her ring piece all you want because you personally thinks she’s “real and relatable” but you need to accept that other people disagree and they use this thread to express that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Personally I find her dull as dishwater. I couldn’t give a monkeys about whether she forgot her water bottle when she went to the gym. Her content is repetitive and dull. It’s a no from me.

Reactions: 7
Bloody hell don't anyone dare criticise Hannah 😂 the stalkers, sorry I mean 'fans' jump out of her gym leggings to do battle on Tattle! Does she summon you all like a twatting Pokemon??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Come off it.

She’s posing HARD, only showing herself in a good light, showing off her body in a way which is not normal. That’s not how she looks. It’s misleading. It’s not relatable. And its not healthy for some.

Lick her ring piece all you want because you personally thinks she’s “real and relatable” but you need to accept that other people disagree and they use this thread to express that.
🙌🏻 Thank you! This was my point, you put it across far better than me!

I like her but also do find her annoying! I think I hate followed her for a bit but then she did make some progress so started to get inspiration from her.
The thing that bugged me the most is her calling herself vegan then she ate pancakes with eggs/milk in them. That makes her plant based and she posted so many stories on why she ate them. I get she wanted to be honest but at the same time it didn't show her in the best light, I get everyone can slip up but that was very much on purpose and she doesn't post a lot of meals so wondering what she eats all the time :unsure:

I saw her a couple of weeks ago on her way home from work I assume. Her body definitely looks different to the pictures she posts. Not that I care I think she has a cracking figure but needs to post more realistic photos!

• Wow
I think you’re right about that one.. Even more so considering her latest post..
Funny that eh! She was straight on it with the 'natural pose' As soon as someone commented on here 😂👀 I somehow doubt she does Instagram just for herself, if that's the case why does she need a blue tick? Does she not know who she is😂🙄 She's full of it she loves the attention... and the freebies. And yes I agree with previous comments she looks completely and utterly different in those pics she posed without the horse leg angle they all do. So no better than the rest of them in that respect. Other's get absolutely ripped for that on here!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.