Hannah_tracks - weight loss transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am incredibly envious of her amazing body and the dedication it took/takes to get and maintain that. I repeat again that it appears she’s lovely. I’ve followed for a while and was initially motivated by the fitness and food. But it gets repetitive and despite my positive thoughts/opinions on Hannah, I’m also allowed to dislike or find annoyance in the repetitive arse shots.

If we all liked the same things it would make life pretty boring. So calm the duck down.
I promise you I am calm, just because I enquired about what you said does not mean that I’m angry or hostile towards you in any way.

I think it takes guts to admit you feel envious of her achievements however it may be that her account isn’t serving you purpose at the moment, that’s all I meant by what I said.

Reactions: 1
No one said you couldn't darling *insert sarcastic hun and emoji* 👍
Jeez triggered much 😂😂

I just think credit where credits due, shes worked hard she should show it off, if you're bored unfollow, less effort than writing a post on here

Jeez triggered much 😂😂

I just think credit where credits due, shes worked hard she should show it off, if you're bored unfollow, less effort than writing a post on here
Triggered lol ..says you who felt the urgent need to interject 😂 Think you're talking about yourself there for sure... I did state in a previous post I had unfollowed her a while back? Was just a correct observation of mine about the Ads, no hate? 🤷🏼‍♀️ But I'm just jealous and triggered obvs 🙄

Triggered lol ..says you who felt the urgent need to interject 😂 Think you're talking about yourself there for sure... I did state in a previous post I had unfollowed her a while back? Was just a correct observation of mine about the Ads, no hate? 🤷🏼‍♀️ But I'm just jealous and triggered obvs 🙄
Haters gonna glhate, potatas gonna potate! 😘😘

I did like her for ages but she’s getting pretty arrogant now. And those lip fillers look awful and so lumpy. Lip fillers should not look so red for days after and the way she said she didn’t give a tit what her partner said about them? So bloody rude. I understand us girls do what we want regardless of our bf/husbands say but seriously, no need to act like you’re better than them.

Love her. Real, relatable, always answers DMs and looks great. She is absolutely smashing it at the moment! Why shouldn’t she be full of herself? Also, a big factor is she might be vegan but she certainly does not ram it down your throat day and night like many other accounts.

I’ve dm’d her 3/4 times and she’s never responded.

Reactions: 4
I really feel the need to say something about the dad comments.

There are a LOT of tit bag dads out there. The bond between these two is beautiful. He is an amazing role model and I think it’s actually pretty vile that anyone would pick up on what she calls him.... who bleeping cares??? He’s a good dad. She loves him dearly and anyone who tries to put a sick twist on that is a complete bleep end 🙃🙃🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I really feel the need to say something about the dad comments.

There are a LOT of tit bag dads out there. The bond between these two is beautiful. He is an amazing role model and I think it’s actually pretty vile that anyone would pick up on what she calls him.... who bleeping cares??? He’s a good dad. She loves him dearly and anyone who tries to put a sick twist on that is a complete bleep end 🙃🙃🙃
Well ain’t you a delight? Was not trying to put a sick twist on anything! That’s perhaps how your mind works, not mine.
What I said was by no means a slight on Hannah at all, I think she’s great and I think it’s lovely that they’re close, I just don’t get the whole body building thing and my dad looks unreal mostly naked! Seeing people like that, id imagine especially my dad makes me cringe! As for commenting on what she called him, that was more in reference to it making her sound like a little girl when Hannah is one of the most mature level headed Instagramers I’ve come across! That’s all!
Not that I need to explain myself to you, but there you go, bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I did like her for ages but she’s getting pretty arrogant now. And those lip fillers look awful and so lumpy. Lip fillers should not look so red for days after and the way she said she didn’t give a tit what her partner said about them? So bloody rude. I understand us girls do what we want regardless of our bf/husbands say but seriously, no need to act like you’re better than them.

I’ve dm’d her 3/4 times and she’s never responded.
Fillers are always going to cause a debate I think but the redness look like bruising? Everybody is different and take different times to heal. I’m pretty sure her and her other half have banter and it was nothing serious! I think what she manages to fit in is pretty amazing. She has a full time demanding job, a complete house renovation, she’s always said Instagram is fun for her like it is for anyone else, it’s nothing too serious. She’s always replied to my messages, even linked me to things that she has absolutely no affiliation with which I think it pretty kind, I was just being lazy! Does it say she’s seen your DMs because it is unlike her not to reply!

Fillers are always going to cause a debate I think but the redness look like bruising? Everybody is different and take different times to heal. I’m pretty sure her and her other half have banter and it was nothing serious! I think what she manages to fit in is pretty amazing. She has a full time demanding job, a complete house renovation, she’s always said Instagram is fun for her like it is for anyone else, it’s nothing too serious. She’s always replied to my messages, even linked me to things that she has absolutely no affiliation with which I think it pretty kind, I was just being lazy! Does it say she’s seen your DMs because it is unlike her not to reply!
Yeah this is the same other half that went on a night out and came home with a load of beef steaks and also downed a pint of milk to wind her up so I think they definitely have banter!

Reactions: 2
Agreed her eyebrows are awful.. they literally look sharpie brows... why are they so black? That's not normal. Glad someone mentioned to her before about how much highlight she puts on her nose... my God does she need anymore, it does make her nose look big with that much on.

Reactions: 2
The thing is that Hannah knows all this and often takes the Mick out of herself re tan, highlight, brows... it’s what makes her so normal and down to earth.

Reactions: 3
She knows how to pose. When you see a photo of her she didn’t take, she looks completely different.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.