Hannah_tracks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vain, egotistical, narcissist.....this has been hannah all along. Absolutely thinks she's something she's not. Not particularly pretty. A body she is abusing. Nowhere near any sort of competitive form and never will be with her ED. I feel sorry for her. She's actually quite pathetic when you watch her. Poor hannah. Lost all her integrity, her boyfriend, her sense of being. Utterly unlikeable.

Reactions: 5
I wouldn't be surprised if her boyfriend cheated because of how she is. Probably saw it as an only escape.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I think she's hid who she was all along very well. Played a very good act to be honest. If the boyfriend had the real her, I don't blame him for screwing with someone else. I don't condone cheating but she's an insufferable prick.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She commented something to TFT the other day about being in the Primark changing rooms and having her face in TFT's arse and how she can't wait to be back there. There's definitely something odd about those two. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have followed her since day dot. However I am sure I’m not the only person who is struggling with lockdown and somedays I’m proud of the fact I just got up and showered instead of lying in bed feeling anxious and scared of everything. She makes me feel like tit that I haven’t achieved all the stuff she does everyday and makes out is obtainable. This isn’t a pity post btw I know a lot of people are in the same boat as me but I might have to unfollow her and her stupid bleeping whiteboard to do list because it makes me feel like a burnt turd for not doing similar.

Reactions: 13
I have followed her since day dot. However I am sure I’m not the only person who is struggling with lockdown and somedays I’m proud of the fact I just got up and showered instead of lying in bed feeling anxious and scared of everything. She makes me feel like tit that I haven’t achieved all the stuff she does everyday and makes out is obtainable. This isn’t a pity post btw I know a lot of people are in the same boat as me but I might have to unfollow her and her stupid bleeping whiteboard to do list because it makes me feel like a burnt turd for not doing similar.
honestly I wouldn’t feel subpar to her activities, she hasn’t had one day where she has ticked off more than half the list, and some of those things are multiple compiled into one such as her check in, and one of the tasks is ‘take multivitamins’, they’re not exactly daily tasks more like daily routines

Reactions: 8
I definitely agree that lots of people are struggling and I am the same as you. Most of those things on her list though are either daft (drink water) or an unhealthy obsession with multiple workouts in one day or reminders to make jams/crumbles that take Hannah herself all week to getting round to. I would rather be proud of myself for getting up and showered each day, than spending my time obsessing over learning the splits because I was tagged in a challenge by my internet pal on instagram. I feel a bit sorry for her to be honest.

Reactions: 9
If you got up and faced the day, then you’re doing great.

Reactions: 12
Thank you 🥰 I know a lot of the stuff on her list is just basic shite but sometimes I don’t even do that daily! I’ve been furloughed and I’m losing my bloody head being stuck at home. Although today I did go out for a walk and felt a lot better, albeit it wasn’t a 10K run and I didn’t stop off for an essential Dr Pepper on the way home🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wouldn't be surprised if her boyfriend cheated because of how she is. Probably saw it as an only escape.
From what she shows on Instagram, she does come across as awful and insufferable, I’ve had to unfollow myself as I couldn’t handle it anymore but this is just nasty. You’re blaming her for being cheated on. No matter how much you can’t stand the person you’re with, just leave.
Don’t cheat, don’t break down their confidence, just tell them it’s not for you and be on your way.
There is never any excuse for cheating.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thank you 🥰 I know a lot of the stuff on her list is just basic shite but sometimes I don’t even do that daily! I’ve been furloughed and I’m losing my bloody head being stuck at home. Although today I did go out for a walk and felt a lot better, albeit it wasn’t a 10K run and I didn’t stop off for an essential Dr Pepper on the way home🤣
If you manage to stay hydrated on a daily basis without putting it on your to do list then I would say you’re doing a pretty good job!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
From what she shows on Instagram, she does come across as awful and insufferable, I’ve had to unfollow myself as I couldn’t handle it anymore but this is just nasty. You’re blaming her for being cheated on. No matter how much you can’t stand the person you’re with, just leave.
Don’t cheat, don’t break down their confidence, just tell them it’s not for you and be on your way.
I second this. I'm pretty bleeping disgusted at the two comments above saying they don't blame her boyfriend for cheating. It doesn't matter how bad someone gets, there is NEVER any excuse for cheating and the damage that does. Hannah may be a twit, but she still has feelings and to me I think it's obvious her confidence has taken a rather dramatic nose dive due to it, it her behaviour with the revealing clothes and obsession with thinness is anything to go by.

I'm not Hannah's biggest fan (obviously 🙄) but I remember when people were moaning on this thread about why she couldn't be honest about the break up instead of hiding it, and now I can't help but wonder if it wasn't because of crappy comments like these two posters felt entitled to make...

Reactions: 32
I actually really like Hannah despite all of the repetitive checking, making oats, etc etc. however I do not need to see every check in. Surely she can keep that just between her and her trainer?!

Reactions: 11
She looks really ill in the latest check in like she hasn’t slept since lockdown started , she thinks it’s healthy and she looks on the verge of ED again

Reactions: 4
How the hell has she managed to do 15k steps already?! I’ve barely moved 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
However you also don't know the other side. If you lived with someone who was as full of themselves as Hannah you have no idea what he went through either.
You say about breaking down their confidence but she's another who speaks about 'mental health' but is constantly in next to nothing on the gram, nipples basically in full show along with her genitals. I don't think her confidence has taken a knock but it maybes took her down a peg or two.

When I was younger, as in a decade ago, I had a boyfriend who always made me feel like I was 'punching', i.e. they were so amazing and I was this lucky little pleb who they chose. There were other issues too, emotional and physical abuse. My confidence was at an all time low. Another boy came along, was nice to me and made me feel like I was more than what I had been told/shown I was worth.

I kissed that boy. I cheated. I was not a bad person. Having someone who repaired some of that confidence my 'boyfriend' had crushed was nice. Someone who showed me that the way I had been treated wasn't right.
He found out and again I was the bastard. It was all my fault the relationship ended and his treatment of me was completely justified.

I shouldn't have kissed that boy no, but in no way did my cheating damage my other half at the time. His treatment of me led me to doing that. Perhaps I could have ended the relationship but I was scared of the repercussions. He had broken me completely.

No cheating isn't right but you don't know what goes on behind closed doors, who people are. We are starting to see Hannah for who she is.

I can see my ex in Hannah. Someone who believes they are above the world, owes nobody anything, can treat people as they see fit and believes they are god's gift. Everyone commented on the fact that she seemed to dislike her boyfriend being out, that she never was etc. Yes she may be the victim but it could also be that she was the controlling one. I could see why being with someone like that would wear a person down and possibly end up in 'cheating'.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Would be interested in seeing her check in photos all together to see how much she’s changed tbh

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.