Hannah Witton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me, Hannah feels very much like a "tick the boxes" person. It's like she met Dan, then had to get married. Then as soon as they were married, she had to get pregnant.

Reactions: 4
To me, Hannah feels very much like a "tick the boxes" person. It's like she met Dan, then had to get married. Then as soon as they were married, she had to get pregnant.
I think the pregnancy is do with her stoma. And if you have corrective surgery you can’t conceive so she’s on a time limit.
She’s mentioned it in a video before but I could have misunderstood

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I generally like Hannah's content, even if I agree that she over claims her expertise on some things. Also this is petty but I didn't like when she suddenly tried to reinvent herself as super nerdy and a boardgames fanatic after playing one or two every generic, commercial games, it felt very "cool girl" trying to be what her new partner wanted. But I dunno, that was annoying but forgivable, I probably did the same stuff at 25 and social media makes us lean in to personalities I think.

But for me, the rub is how close she is to Melanie Murphy and that whole mess. How can you be bezzie mates with a COVID-denying conspiracy theorist who regularly lashes out at minorities and then backpeddles, without being a little bit like that? If that were my friend I would be having words and/or distancing myself. So it makes me think she must be a bit like that or at least not be bothered? Although I still hold out hope that she's more like Leena Norms (who I love) than Melanie, but just stuck with Melanie.

Reactions: 15
I generally like Hannah's content, even if I agree that she over claims her expertise on some things. Also this is petty but I didn't like when she suddenly tried to reinvent herself as super nerdy and a boardgames fanatic after playing one or two every generic, commercial games, it felt very "cool girl" trying to be what her new partner wanted. But I dunno, that was annoying but forgivable, I probably did the same stuff at 25 and social media makes us lean in to personalities I think.

But for me, the rub is how close she is to Melanie Murphy and that whole mess. How can you be bezzie mates with a COVID-denying conspiracy theorist who regularly lashes out at minorities and then backpeddles, without being a little bit like that? If that were my friend I would be having words and/or distancing myself. So it makes me think she must be a bit like that or at least not be bothered? Although I still hold out hope that she's more like Leena Norms (who I love) than Melanie, but just stuck with Melanie.
It's probably a tricky situation for her to navigate publically. For all we know she might have had some words with her bts, but would probably not make it into a public spectacle (which Melanie definitely would). Hannah has made stories and posts supporting covid measures at least, so I'm inclined to think she's more aligned with Leena.

It's probably a tricky situation for her to navigate publically. For all we know she might have had some words with her bts, but would probably not make it into a public spectacle (which Melanie definitely would). Hannah has made stories and posts supporting covid measures at least, so I'm inclined to think she's more aligned with Leena.

Haha I have a fair bit of tea on her but I need to be careful about what I say so not to out myself!
I knew her a few years ago and went to quite a few social events with her. She was absolutely awful - thought the sun shone out of her, wouldn't listen to anyone's POV, basically thought she was the tit 😂 she would also have her tits out at any opportunity.
For those who knew her - does she really burp as much as she does in her videos? or is that put on?

Reactions: 3
Definitely comes across as being a bit stuck up! I've acc seen her in passing and she looked very snooty, although I think her content can be informative she definitely loves the sound of her own voice in my opinion 😂

Am I right in thinking she proposed to her boyfriend? A brave move!
I always got the vibe she was more into it than he was- although we barely see him I suppose! Good on her for not waiting around for him to ask I guess!
Omg what I found funny about this is that in her proposal video, she said she told him he had to propose back, and even gave him a ring with which to do so 😂😂😂 major control freak vibes

Reactions: 3
I find her Instagram for the new episode of the hormone diaries distasteful and I can’t bring myself to give her the view. Why is she upset and holding an ovulation test?

Reactions: 1
I only got so far into the video but she was using those ovulation tests wrong for a while and I think that insta pic/still from the video is her getting confused as to when to use the test 😂

For those who knew her - does she really burp as much as she does in her videos? or is that put on?
HAHA how have I only seen this comment? I would say I have spent a fair few (awful) hours near / with her in the past and I didn't ever hear her burp lol. 😂

I only got so far into the video but she was using those ovulation tests wrong for a while and I think that insta pic/still from the video is her getting confused as to when to use the test 😂
Lol goes back to what I was saying earlier about my problem with her being that she's completely unqualified to be giving out medical advice.

But I do hope she manages to conceive and have a healthy pregnancy after all the health troubles she's had.

It's crazy to me that she's been on birth control for so long, since she was a teen. Where I'm from they rarely prescribe hormonal birth control to teenagers because your cycle is still adjusting itself and you'll never learn the rhythms of your body in its natural state otherwise. I was on birth control for one year when I was 22-23 and it really freaked me out how I completely lost touch with my body so I switched back to non-hormonal methods.

Reactions: 5
For some reason I’m thinking she’s released this to lead up to a video where she does bam having a baby but I don’t think it’s gonna go smooth sailing

Lol goes back to what I was saying earlier about my problem with her being that she's completely unqualified to be giving out medical advice.

But I do hope she manages to conceive and have a healthy pregnancy after all the health troubles she's had.

It's crazy to me that she's been on birth control for so long, since she was a teen. Where I'm from they rarely prescribe hormonal birth control to teenagers because your cycle is still adjusting itself and you'll never learn the rhythms of your body in its natural state otherwise. I was on birth control for one year when I was 22-23 and it really freaked me out how I completely lost touch with my body so I switched back to non-hormonal methods.
It’s real. I was put on the pill by a doctor at 16 because I felt sick quite a lot of the time (was probably just anxiety looking back), and it completely messed up my body when I came off it at 22. Still dealing with the fall out. I don’t know if it still happens so much but yeah, good that your country is more sensible.

It’s real. I was put on the pill by a doctor at 16 because I felt sick quite a lot of the time (was probably just anxiety looking back), and it completely messed up my body when I came off it at 22. Still dealing with the fall out. I don’t know if it still happens so much but yeah, good that your country is more sensible.
yeah it seems like with female health they just throw pills at you or tell you to loose weight instead of addressing the core problem. Plus Hannah mentioned somewhere that she suspects the IUD caused, or was related to, the severe bout of IBS that sent her to the hospital. It’s moments like these where I think god just stick to condoms. I know they’re not ideal but you don’t have to pump synthetic hormones in your body or insert a foreign item in your uterus just got the guy’s “comfort.” Plus STD protection. (Ofc to each his own, and if you have a medical issue do what’s best for you, I just can’t imagine going back to hormonal methods.)

Reactions: 7
Not to fully defend her, since I think burping can be gross. But everyone I know who has a stoma bag burps way more than normal and doctors encourage it as to not create a gas build up in the body.

Reactions: 6
👋 Another person in the UK here who was given hormonal contraception as a teenager with very few questions asked or alternatives discussed. It's definitely very common!

I've never used an ovulation test but surely you'd read the instructions?

I'm confused by Hannah's new video.... is calendar blocking just being organised and scheduling things using your calendar? I genuinely thought everyone did that but maybe I've been doing a cool trendy thing for my whole working life without knowing it? Not trying to throw shade at anyone here, I genuinely thought that everyone with an officey kind of job just did this when you have a workload to manage?

Reactions: 11
I'm confused by Hannah's new video.... is calendar blocking just being organised and scheduling things using your calendar? I genuinely thought everyone did that but maybe I've been doing a cool trendy thing for my whole working life without knowing it? Not trying to throw shade at anyone here, I genuinely thought that everyone with an officey kind of job just did this when you have a workload to manage?
No, what she does is just regular organization of her day. Nothing different from normal.

When you do actual calendar blocking you set a specific amount of time each day for certain tasks that you only do at that time, and you only do that one thing without any other task to distract you. For example if for you job you need to research, write and have general meeting/phone calls you divide your day in 3 parts and you have 3 hours of meetings/calls one after the other, then you do 3 hours of research and then 1 hour of writing. That way you are in theory more focused and can do those tasks better, than having to break your researching to make a phone call or stop your writing because you didn't research one particular subject.

You can also organize by blocking your whole week (or month if you are SUPER organized) and only do certain things on certain days, like how Hannah only films of Tuesdays and takes her online course on Wednesdays (that's the only actual time blocking she did, as long as she actually only does those things and doesn't interrupt that work by doing something else).

It doesn't work for everything or for everybody. It was really good for me to study, as I focused on one subject for a few hours and then another later in the day, I didn't get bored or distracted by thinking about my other assignments as I already planned when I was gonna do each one.

She’s got big tits and suffers from a medical condition therefore none of us are allowed to criticise her behaviour ever, even when she went out her way to brag loudly about trying to sleep with married people and wreck others relationships

• Wow
Reactions: 5