Hannah Witton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a cosleeping floor bed mama. I wouldn't have chosen this if you'd asked me when pregnant but it's what has worked for us in order to get our toddler to sleep and for us to get a decent night sleep

Breastfeeding at his age is still very normal, I know people who breastfed until their little one was 4/5+

So an almost 2 year old still breastfeeding and needing support to sleep is pretty biologically normal
All babies and children are different, and I don't know anyone floorsleeping and breastfeeding well into toddler ages. Its misleading to say this is normal. Nothing is "normal", its what works for you :)

Reactions: 18
I'm very you do you when it comes to parenting, I have no experience (and don't intend to) but when you're publicly commenting on how it hinders some aspects of your life, it's open to suggestion of changing things up from viewers.
It seems that it is holding her back in certain aspects and so I don't think it's wrong to comment on it. This new "earth mama" trend seems to have influencers losing a bit of control over things in favour of their kids.

Reactions: 14
I'm a cosleeping floor bed mama. I wouldn't have chosen this if you'd asked me when pregnant but it's what has worked for us in order to get our toddler to sleep and for us to get a decent night sleep

Breastfeeding at his age is still very normal, I know people who breastfed until their little one was 4/5+

So an almost 2 year old still breastfeeding and needing support to sleep is pretty biologically normal
😧😧😧 My friend's 5 year old makes her own breakfast in the morning! There is no reason for a 5 year old to be sucking on a boob.

Reactions: 16

Ah sorry I didn’t mean this way of parenting is wrong, I meant that they (particularly Melanie Murphy, to be fair) have portrayed this to be what parenting is for all. When you’re pregnant, or considering parenting- this portrayal can be off-putting. I remember being pregnant and looking on like 😬😳

I breastfed until my boy was 2 and a half but I was still able to work full time, put on a bit of make up (like I used to pre kids) and share a bed with my partner

Reactions: 7
Well Hannah announced she’s about to have a week away from Rowan to celebrate her birthday so seems like weaning is on the horizon.

Reactions: 5
All babies and children are different, and I don't know anyone floorsleeping and breastfeeding well into toddler ages. Its misleading to say this is normal. Nothing is "normal", its what works for you :)
Yeah they are different, but it's normal for a child under 2 to still feed to sleep, to feed overnight and need support to sleep.

As a society we are so focused on getting babies to self settle and self soothe when they're physically unable to do that naturally.
---
😧😧😧 My friend's 5 year old makes her own breakfast in the morning! There is no reason for a 5 year old to be sucking on a boob.
I mean my 20 month old can put on her own trousers, but still not able to sleep on her own 🤣

I'm not saying loads still breastfeed at that age, but more of a comparison that an almost 2 year old still feeding overnight and sleeping on a floor bed isn't weird...

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don't get the birthday outfit reel. There's no info about where anything is from or what brand it is if anyone wants to find similar. It's just 'here I am wearing clothes' while she talks to Lucy.

Reactions: 3
I don't get the birthday outfit reel. There's no info about where anything is from or what brand it is if anyone wants to find similar. It's just 'here I am wearing clothes' while she talks to Lucy.
Hannah does a lot of second-hand shopping and clothes swaps so a lot of her clothes just aren't available and I guess that's a good thing for the planet, and "shop my wardrobe" videos can be interesting and fun and inspiring - but it doesn't make for good "outfit of the day!" reels where the point is to sell the clothes you're wearing.

Hannah does a lot of second-hand shopping and clothes swaps so a lot of her clothes just aren't available and I guess that's a good thing for the planet, and "shop my wardrobe" videos can be interesting and fun and inspiring - but it doesn't make for good "outfit of the day!" reels where the point is to sell the clothes you're wearing.
Oh I agree definitely but most people will still provide a brand name so their followers can search Vinted or Ebay or something if they like the outfit and need a new jumper/ dress/ scarf or whatever and want to find it secondhand.

will be interesting to see how her career develops in the next few years. i like hannah, and there are a couple of her vlogs that I love to come back to when I just need chill vlog daily life vibes but she has really been getting on my nerves the past few months, with everything being brought back to breastfeeding & being a mummy - but I think that is on me, since I'm just not part of her target audience at the moment.
I'm still really interested to see what she will do this year, I'm curious if she will talk about her work for other content creators

Reactions: 5
Hannah is reasonably savvy and I think moving into consulting for other creators is a sign that she knows her brand is waning. It makes sense as her original content was very much reflective of teens/twenties interests that don't have the same pull when you are older. She has done well for herself though, and I can see people in the industry looking to her for advice.

will be interesting to see how her career develops in the next few years. i like hannah, and there are a couple of her vlogs that I love to come back to when I just need chill vlog daily life vibes but she has really been getting on my nerves the past few months, with everything being brought back to breastfeeding & being a mummy - but I think that is on me, since I'm just not part of her target audience at the moment.
I'm still really interested to see what she will do this year, I'm curious if she will talk about her work for other content creators
totally agree with this, although I am totally her demographic with a similar aged toddler and bf, cosleeping bla bla. I just find her current stuff pretty cringe and not stuff I want to watch really

Reactions: 3