Hannah Snowdon #1 - Now I'm not a wife, I'll get my fans to fund my life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow Hannah? Her ex business partner has just insinuated that Hannah has been fraudulent about her intentions for the land/building that her fans have been funding.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone follow Hannah? Her ex business partner has just insinuated that Hannah has been fraudulent about her intentions for the land/building that her fans have been funding.
I unfollowed her a while back but saw this in my feed a few weeks ago.

I followed for her years during and after her split with Oli and always seemed like she’d been treated awful but with recent events I think she’s actually an egotistical cow.

She’s been absolutely ripped to shreds in her post where she hasn’t once acknowledged BLM situation and blames being in the middle of nowhere.
Something is off with her situ with the business partner, for her to speak out and then many of her friends agree and say that the Nepal charity she did so many fundraisers for (the one for sexually abused girls) haven’t once received a donation.
I remember years ago her and Oli donating their clothes for charity to never have seemingly donate any cash at all.

Does anybody know what’s wrong with her? She’s having some sort of issue. She’s also so so thin. She looks ill!

Trying. I don’t understand what’s going on? She’s about four stone at the moment. Was she attacked? Who knows.. 🫣

I feel like she's probably just fallen out with someone (the family?) again. In the comments, she advises people not to donate to the family anymore. I wonder where her Patreon money is going...

I honestly think she is a new age con artist. A never-ending cycle of tit, can't hold down friendships, takes no responsibility for her actions and covers up all her selfishness (not bad selfishness, just wanting to travel and live a free live) with a glib explanation that she's trying to do good/improve the world.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen the latest? She is claiming the family in Nepal have stolen money ….how can this be happening again, like clockwork?

Classic. It's the same story over and over. I actually have some receipts for Hannah (recordings of the videos from last time this happened). She deletes a lot of stuff. There comes a point where this keeps happening that you have to realise YOU are the common denominator. I used to buy so much of her art, and I even got tattooed by her! It was a weird experience, she was really late for my appointment and then barely apologised, and then just chatted to her mates the whole time. I like the tattoo but it's the worst experience of getting tattooed I ever had.

• Wow
Classic. It's the same story over and over. I actually have some receipts for Hannah (recordings of the videos from last time this happened). She deletes a lot of stuff. There comes a point where this keeps happening that you have to realise YOU are the common denominator. I used to buy so much of her art, and I even got tattooed by her! It was a weird experience, she was really late for my appointment and then barely apologised, and then just chatted to her mates the whole time. I like the tattoo but it's the worst experience of getting tattooed I ever had.
Unfortunately I completely agree and understand with you and your experiences actually, and I'm sorry that you had to go through all that too. It's all very strange and what makes it weirder imho is that people still seem to buy all of it, and blindly follow her! It doesn't seem like she even has any of her old friends or associates around her anymore.