Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is DYING to do Pippa's PR. "This new shop called movrs". :rolleyes:
Her Q&A last night 😴😴it's the same old shite.she must have read here after her few "margs" people won't always like you or your content or your voice. Then the usual mentions, funny every single q and a someone always asks her which is your favourite adare manor or Europe Hotel, both get plugged to death, as do Sarah keary and up cosmetics 🙄

Reactions: 7
Oh god the arse licking of Pippa has been going on for ages. And her Q&A last night confirms that’s how she gets clients, basically doing the work for free first

Sorry but why is Hannah describing what an online news service is to us as if this is something completely new and ground breaking? They have lots of different stories and links if you want to read more? Wow! And it’s a declared ad so of course it’s amazing… girl, have an evening off

Reactions: 5
Sorry but why is Hannah describing what an online news service is to us as if this is something completely new and ground breaking? They have lots of different stories and links if you want to read more? Wow! And it’s a declared ad so of course it’s amazing… girl, have an evening off
I know I was watching her stories thinking what is she on about, then when I saw it was an ad🙄🙄, be like telling someone about YouTube😂😂anyone ever hear of YouTube.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She wasn’t declaring it an ad when she posted about it a few days ago. I’m sure it was only a few months ago she was saying she doesn’t accept paid ads etc

Reactions: 6
Impress the in laws or use it for conversations at your dinner parties. What the actual f@ck 🤯😩😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She wasn’t declaring it an ad when she posted about it a few days ago. I’m sure it was only a few months ago she was saying she doesn’t accept paid ads etc
She doesn’t even follow them on Instagram

• Haha
Impress the in laws or use it for conversations at your dinner parties. What the actual f@ck 🤯😩😱
Why else would anyone watch the news? To impress so in-laws or some dinner table chat for a divine wedding at the Europe! This girl needs her own PR. Less is more hun.

On about how ‘super busy’ she is in the office yet can ramble on about different recipe ideas for half an hour??

I know, I thought the same watching those yesterday! I really wouldn’t be impressed if she was my boss with how she spends all day chatting away on stories and then claims she’s soooo busy she needs to work all evening as well

Hannah needs to declare that she’s the PR representative for Sinead and Sarah Keary for her own sake. I think an ASAI published complaint would be embarrassing, especially for a PR company 😬😬 Hannah, please be transparent with your followers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Hannah needs to declare that she’s the PR representative for Sinead and Sarah Keary for her own sake. I think an ASAI published complaint would be embarrassing, especially for a PR company 😬😬 Hannah, please be transparent with your followers.
Can you report her stories on IG? 100% agree

Reactions: 2
And the same with the bloody vitamin drink she’s always on about, and her new office I’m sure it feels like an ad most days. Basically anything divine/amazing unless she actually says it’s not an ad just assume she is PRing

Reactions: 3
Has anyone bought anything from Sinead Keary? What's the quality like? I like the scrunchie in Hannah's hair today but it's 37e 😳 for a scrunchie.

• Wow
Has anyone bought anything from Sinead Keary? What's the quality like? I like the scrunchie in Hannah's hair today but it's 37e 😳 for a scrunchie.
OMG for a scruchie, that’s shocking. I’ve never bought anything as I think you can find much cheaper elsewhere

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.