Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was secretly a bit smug to see how dirty her bathroom mirror was this morning. I can’t believe Jean the queen of everything would let that fly in her house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The picture of the kiss on their walk🙈its mortifying. Its not cute or romantic, it's just silly . Imagine being out for a walk and saying to your husband oh let me take a picture of us kissing to post on my insta stories. I don't know but secure people don't behave like this, asking your husband if he loves you on Instagram it's really needy looking and immature behaviour. And I get the feeling she thinks he's gonna give a really gushing complimentary reply and he barely says a thing. Awks.
Another question box.... In other words she's gonna plug the 2 keary sisters, the place she gets her hair extensions done and probably her favourite hotel in kerry🙄🙄🙄

What a cringe fest her stories were this morning. "Rich how much do you love me" ? She seriously needs to grow up, she's a 31 year old married woman, who behaves like that??? 😂. It's like they are only dating 3 months, they act a bit awkward around each other,are you eating crisps Richie, omg you are eating crisps at 10 30am. Mad hannah, mad! 🙄😂😂😂
😂😂 she makes me cringe so badly with her neediness .. and is clearly very insecure to be constantly looking for reassurance from “Richie the mute” .. the bloke never utters a word!! And I see she’ll be free loading off mammy & daddy for longer than expected cos she can’t get a mortgage yet 🤯 surely she would have looked into these details before relocating back to Dublin .. idiot!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I like some of her content but her flaunting of her privilege and wealth is painful. Everything that happens in her life is cosy, protected, perfect, yummy etc. God help her if anything bad actually happened her. I don’t think she’d be able to cope. Not relatable at all.

Reactions: 9
I like some of her content but her flaunting of her privilege and wealth is painful. Everything that happens in her life is cosy, protected, perfect, yummy etc. God help her if anything bad actually happened her. I don’t think she’d be able to cope. Not relatable at all.
I agree it’s painful, it’s worse now she home in Ireland, so unrelatable

Reactions: 2
Hannah off to get the booster which I’m sure is still for an older demo or more needy? She needs for Christmas party season of course to make zero compromise to plans and mixing over the hols

Reactions: 4
How the hell can she get a booster when my parents in their 60’s stilll haven’t been called for theirs? Makes no sense at all. Loosing interest in this waster.

Reactions: 12
So she basically said she went to her GP and it’s ok that she’s had a booster because it’s been 5 months since her last dose. It literally says on the HSE website not to attend a booster clinic if your age group is not being called at this time. That should apply to gps also. Her behaviour is disgusting.

Reactions: 6
I like Hannah but her getting a booster is an actual joke? I have an underlying condition and have been turned away from both citywest and UCD vaccine centers this week because they are going by age or healthcare workers? So unless she has a condition and was referred by her GP she’s lying, HSE clearly state who is being called for a booster right now and time since your last dose is nothing to do with it.

Reactions: 7
I like Hannah but her getting a booster is an actual joke? I have an underlying condition and have been turned away from both citywest and UCD vaccine centers this week because they are going by age or healthcare workers? So unless she has a condition and was referred by her GP she’s lying, HSE clearly state who is being called for a booster right now and time since your last dose is nothing to do with it.
She has a brass neck - very useful in the PR game I’d imagine 💁🏻‍♀️

I'm a HCW and got mine yesterday. Was asked at two different stages if I had an appointment as they weren't taking walk-ins (a lot of people must be taking a chance and just dropping down). No idea how she has got one faster than everyone else.

Daddy probably pulled a few strings (much like everything else in Hannah’s life)

Her stories these days…. If it’s not her posing and showing off her figure even in stuff she says she doesn’t like, then it’s her being smug about her feckin Christmas tree or designer bags. That last story of her in the black dress is the most narcissistic and posery thing I’ve ever seen!

Hannah: I don't want anything for Christmas, I have everything I need.
Also Hannah literally everyday: guys look at my new designer bag/skincare/hair products/dresses.
If you work hard and pay for the stuff yourself then great, love that. Repeatedly showing off the designer bag mummy and daddy bought you though? No, just no. You're too old for that.

She really is a parody account at this stage. It will be a perfect Christmas of product placement constant ads and not so humble brags, then some generic post about Christmas being about the simple things or think of people for whom it is a difficult time of year then back to wall to wall self promotion. And of course lots of eating ALL of the choc commentary before she’s back flashing herself in workout gear looking exactly the same the next day 🤡

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.