Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah saunders - loving her bi city living ! Back and forth between london and Dublin for the whole of lockdown . Heads off to adare manor in “ tears “ ...she is tone deaf ! Discuss ! 😀

Reactions: 10
I watch with my mouth hanging open ... have to admit her lifestyle , holidays, clothes etc are unfrigginreal ... but what a dose. Wouldn’t know reality if it spat in her face.

Reactions: 6
I enjoy following her as I love her style and reviews on skincare. She is definitely from a very privilaged background. Her captions and some of the remarks she makes are so out of touch with the real world.

Reactions: 7
Always intrigued by this one! Seems to have grown up in some sort of Dublin Made In Chelsea set up, her accent is actually ridiculous.
Love her Mum though, super glam. Dad looks very successful. Husband looks pissed off most of the time.
Feck all quarantining whole year that's for sure!
My personal fave is when she did q&as about her wedding and someone asked about budget and replied "sorry its not something I'm comfortable sharing" yeah I understand that, I also think she wouldn't have a notion what it cost at all!

Always intrigued by this one! Seems to have grown up in some sort of Dublin Made In Chelsea set up, her accent is actually ridiculous.
Love her Mum though, super glam. Dad looks very successful. Husband looks pissed off most of the time.
Feck all quarantining whole year that's for sure!
My personal fave is when she did q&as about her wedding and someone asked about budget and replied "sorry its not something I'm comfortable sharing" yeah I understand that, I also think she wouldn't have a notion what it cost at all!
She is very manicured and curated . Nothing natural at all about her . Her father being such a PR heavy weight has to have enabled her career despite what she says ... the husband I agree looks annoyed 90% of the time ..

Reactions: 8
She is very manicured and curated . Nothing natural at all about her . Her father being such a PR heavy weight has to have enabled her career despite what she says ... the husband I agree looks annoyed 90% of the time ..
Pic from 3days ago- that coat is awful on him. I wouldn’t blame him looking annoyed.

I started following this one a few weeks back after a friend recommended her and said she was great. I unfollowed today. Jesus what a stuck up, out of touch with reality girl she is. Her accent is ridiculous. I dont know anyone who speaks like that and her cats and dogs being pampered at home but call in groomers?? Who the hell does this. Also she says she has no work done. 100% she has. I think its very said that "followers" actuallly believe these influencers have these chipmonk cheeks and smooth shiney foreheads natually. ALso the bee stung lips and the exentions in her hair. Herself and her fella go around like they are posh and becks with all the posing.

Reactions: 9
Disappointed to hear about the ski trip last March. I've only been following her around 2 months. As I mentioned above I do like her style and when she talks about make-up and skin care. The Q&A today was a bit pretentious along with the language she uses e.g. 'exquisite.' I'd say she lives in her own little bubble of privilage. The husband looks miserable. I don't think either of them would be much craic.

I follow her too, find her quite harmless but waaaaaay out of touch with reality. And how he puts up with the photo posing is beyond me. If I got in a lift with my husband, stuck my leg out at a dislocated angle and asked him to pose for a photo he'd actually leave me in the lift and send me to the basement. Do these "men" think this is normal behaviour?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do enjoy her skincare chats, she is very passionate about skincare and I enjoy that content, I've bought a few things she's raved about and I was not disappointed. I just cant deal with the taking pictures of her husband kissing her in the lift, why would you do that? Does every little thing need to be shared. How self obsessed do you have to be to actually think people would be interested in seeing that.

Oh my god the Q&A .. where did she buy that accent from ? In the biiiggggg house up the mountains they use to live in ?! She is so pretentious

She had a big sob story up before Christmas about how her sister couldn’t get home from London - but sure wouldn’t she have had to quarantine for 14 days if she did travel back?? Obviously had no intention of doing so. She has been out and about every day, stuck to friends etc, absolutely no social distancing. And shows it off ?? Great PR for herself there 🤔🙄

Reactions: 11
I actually really like Hannah but I have to admit, there have been a couple of things that have caused me to roll my eyes. The other day she had a story up of her with her pets and the caption on it said something like "nothing better than cuddles by the AGA".

I mean, why the desperation to ensure everyone knows theres a status symbol in the kitchen?

I might swipe the neighbours cat for a picture by the toaster and caption my story 'nothing better than hugs by the Russell Hobbs"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually really like Hannah but I have to admit, there have been a couple of things that have caused me to roll my eyes. The other day she had a story up of her with her pets and the caption on it said something like "nothing better than cuddles by the AGA".

I mean, why the desperation to ensure everyone knows theres a status symbol in the kitchen?

I might swipe the neighbours cat for a picture by the toaster and caption my story 'nothing better than hugs by the Russell Hobbs"
Hugs by the Russell Hobbs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The accent is ridiculous. She loves telling us all about the hustle & owning her pr biz since she was so young & it’s such a hard industry to crack but her daddy did it 🤣
I had to unfollow. Constant preening and the sound of her voice is just ridiculous

Ahhh I didn’t know she had a thread, just seen the sob story on her stories and thought one must have been created.
I do like her fashion which is why I follow her but Christ she’s a spoilt brat who is so out of touch with the real world.
I’d love to know more about the husband, he always seems so miserable and like he’s just putting up with her annoying behaviour. Wonder if he stays as he’s knows he’s punching

Reactions: 5
I like Hannah tbh, she’s harmless. We have friends in common and I’ve heard she’s sound. But drives me mad how she claims she’s never had Botox or anything when she clearly has.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.