Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would also love to see this article..she would be sick to have any connection with anyone other than ‘perfect’. Can I ask what traumatic experience she is referring to in her post today? She received a DM about it..I must have missed it? I don’t know how as I usually watch her stories for the gawk and usually shock horror at her posts 🙈

She's so over the top it's gross. probably wear the jumpsuit once. her friend looks way more low-key and she looks stunning. Too much going on with hannah.
This!! That’s exactly what I thought. Her friend looked so normal wearing a Zara dress and just like any other girl I know who is on a fancy weekend away.

Reactions: 2
This!! That’s exactly what I thought. Her friend looked so normal wearing a Zara dress and just like any other girl I know who is on a fancy weekend away.
Her friend looked beautiful. dress was stunning and her makeup and hair was gorgeous and it also is so nice when someone looks pretty but doesn't show she knows it. with hannah you don't know where to set your eyes because there is so much going on. hair over the top, the over the top outfit and shoes but mainly its the vibe from her that as someone said above, she thinks she is the most special thing to walk this earth. she absolutely loves herself. sometimes her style can be quite tacky and garish because it's so in your face.

Reactions: 7
I would also love to see this article..she would be sick to have any connection with anyone other than ‘perfect’. Can I ask what traumatic experience she is referring to in her post today? She received a DM about it..I must have missed it? I don’t know how as I usually watch her stories for the gawk and usually shock horror at her posts 🙈
Sexual abuse by someone known to the family Who has escaped prosecution So far.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Speaking of news articles ..

Have you noticed the partner of who Hannah and Bitchie are on a double date with? He’s the host of the podcast Hannah was on, the what makes you tick pod… ever google searched him?
He’s an ex rugby head ….. 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.