Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About time she had her own thread. Granted she’s not as problematic as her “besties” i.e Madison Sarah but she’s breaking the lockdown rules of Tier 3 and just tries to be quiet about it.
A very genuine girl but I think she’s easily tainted by Mads & Rach

Reactions: 14
I used to love Hannah and I still do like her but she’s a lot different to how she used to be. She used to just be this cute and friendly family girl from Manchester but now she’s very bloggerish with loads of “seductive” pics on insta. I had to unfollow her cos I felt uncomfortable seeing her arse out in bikinis on my insta feed rather than pics of her makeup and clothes lol! That’s why I subscribed to her in the first place, we don’t need more insta models ffs! 😭😩 but I do like her, just wish she’d stop breaking lockdown and posting it!

Reactions: 17
I used to love Hannah and I still do like her but she’s a lot different to how she used to be. She used to just be this cute and friendly family girl from Manchester but now she’s very bloggerish with loads of “seductive” pics on insta. I had to unfollow her cos I felt uncomfortable seeing her arse out in bikinis on my insta feed rather than pics of her makeup and clothes lol! That’s why I subscribed to her in the first place, we don’t need more insta models ffs! 😭😩 but I do like her, just wish she’d stop breaking lockdown and posting it!
100% agree

Reactions: 5
YouTube is just a quick money making scheme to these people so they can buy designer and go out on the piss everyday. I don’t think any of them actually care about being influencers. It’s more about the pay.

Reactions: 9
Yeah they can get up whatever time they please and put as much or as little effort into their careers as they want. You can tell they don’t really care after a while cos their videos are so repetitive like all the say it or shot it’s they do when the don’t answer anything juicy but title it “this got interesting”. Wellll we didn’t hear anything interesting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm late to watching her assumptions vid but the justification for her, Mads and Rach still being able to see each other is bullshit. I know for a fact that in Manchester you can only form a bubble with another household if both are single adult households - Han and Mads living together in "one household" is more than one adult... where are the brain cells girls :rolleyes: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He clearly didn’t want her, sis move on 🤣
If he gets you mac and cheese for your birthday he ain’t it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn't she say she hadn't had sex for a year in one of their recent crappy shot video crap things...

Reactions: 4
Didn't she say she hadn't had sex for a year in one of their recent crappy shot video crap things...
I also thought this! Which is super confusing because she lived with him for at least 3 months, not making assumptions but she’s had one night stands before so I’d assume she wouldn’t want to hold off on having sex in a relationship. I waited a year with my first boyfriend when I was 17 but I wouldn’t now!

Reactions: 4
This girl brings nothing to the table does she. She’s gonna need to restart those pole dancing lessons ASAP.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Stopped posting in the maddieeeee thread because I know everyone there likes han, and I can’t stand her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m so glad there’s a thread about her 🤩 She really annoyed me back in November when Manchester was in tier 3 and she claimed they were allowed to bubble because they had to see each other for work ...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.