Hannah Martin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else a fan?

I think she’s a really talented MUA and hasn’t gotten too big for her boots, despite doing make up for Beatrice and Eugenia. She’s engaging and friendly and just seems like one of those people I’d like to have a glass of wine with!

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe how frequently she posts videos/photos of her youngest child not fully dressed. I think there’s a bit of naivety there

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe how frequently she posts videos/photos of her youngest child not fully dressed. I think there’s a bit of naivety there
I know this is a rave thread but I agree. Her recent disgust at people not being kind to her new teeth look and her taking the moral high ground, saying she’s bringing her children up to be better people, whilst over exposing them and showing her little girl semi naked frequently and in the bath is disgusting really. She should be worried less about what people who don’t know her think of her teeth and educate herself on overexposing her children’s privacy and learn about consent before she does. Appalling.

I know this is a rave thread but I agree. Her recent disgust at people not being kind to her new teeth look and her taking the moral high ground, saying she’s bringing her children up to be better people, whilst over exposing them and showing her little girl semi naked frequently and in the bath is disgusting really. She should be worried less about what people who don’t know her think of her teeth and educate herself on overexposing her children’s privacy and learn about consent before she does. Appalling.
Go start a standard thread please 😊

Sorry, will do I just didn’t see much raving going on 🤷‍♀️🙄

I posted the same concern about the exposure of her little girl above. Weird that people are prepared to ignore this so they can ’rave’ about someone. It’s a valid point whether you like the person in question or not.

Reactions: 2
I posted the same concern about the exposure of her little girl above. Weird that people are prepared to ignore this so they can ’rave’ about someone. It’s a valid point whether you like the person in question or not.
I never questioned the point or gave my opinion on it. It’s just not the place to slag off - just following the tattle protocol. I don’t appreciate being called weird ✌

I never questioned the point or gave my opinion on it. It’s just not the place to slag off - just following the tattle protocol. I don’t appreciate being called weird ✌
My post reads ‘Weird that people…’ as in ’I find it odd that people are prepared to ignore such an important issue’. I haven’t called anyone weird and didn’t refer to you.

Reactions: 3