Hannah Maggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can. Not. Stand. Her.
Did you know she’s num? She’s a mum you know!
Vapid, vacuous, gin-swigging, “earth mother”. Not a lot going on in her tiny brain.

PS. There’s a Michalak thread too.

Reactions: 6
Once she wakes up and realises what a twit she's married to it will all go downhill very fast.

• Haha
She's thick as tit and dull as duck. Thinks a pretty face is enough to get her by, but thankfully people are waking up to their BS. ???

Reactions: 5
I remember reading about her boob job years ago, how she let the clinic film her process, I can't find anything online about it now. I wonder if they've scrubbed it.

Reactions: 1
It frustrates me so much that she’s not honest about it though, she’s never even eluded to it. It’s a level of honesty that’s missing from her. I used to look forward to watching her vlogs. Now there are hardly any video posts, or they’re just full of ads, for crap she doesn’t even use, or overpriced crap she’s “made”. I feel like she can’t actually stand her viewers. Couldn’t look more bored of what she does if she tried.

Reactions: 7
She has obviously fell out of love with making videos but has to carry on as Wantfeed (remember that?) has never taken off and no one has discovered Steff and given him millions to make a silky montage film for Hollywood.
Can't even hate watch as they are so dull and depressive.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stef, what a knob

I totally agree with karlysi, they seem to loathe what they do and loathe their subscribers like they are above the people who choose to be watch them.

Reactions: 3
Their fans have bought them a house. Would be nice to see a bit of gratefulness and modesty, but instead we seem to get zero eye contact with the camera and lame/ boring vlogs that I too can’t even be bothered to watch all the way through anymore. The vlogs are not “feel good”. They are contrived and arrogant and not at all relatable or even likeable! I’m a really disappointed and let down old viewer (tell much?! 😉) as I used to really like and look forward to their stuff. WTF happened to them!? Money really does seem to turn people into a.holes. Wantfeed 😂 what a capitalistic, shallow, time wasting load of .....!!

• Heart
Can. Not. Stand. Her.
Did you know she’s num? She’s a mum you know!
Vapid, vacuous, gin-swigging, “earth mother”. Not a lot going on in her tiny brain.

PS. There’s a Michalak thread too.
What’s the michalak thread called? Thanks