Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts?

Went through a phase of loving her and her content but haven’t been enjoying it so much lately and I can’t put my finger on why.

Reactions: 6
Thoughts?

Went through a phase of loving her and her content but haven’t been enjoying it so much lately and I can’t put my finger on why.
Because she's a slob who writes 2 blog posts a month and calls herself a girlboss, spends all day every day eating and watching telly, never ever talks in her insta stories, has hideous style yet thinks she's hot sh**, keeps showing the back of her baby's head instead of not showing him at all?!
I used to love her videos on Youtube, but ever since having a baby, she's become completely unbearable.

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Reactions: 16
I follow her and I think she’s alright. I wish she would delve more into being a mum instead of these random posts every now and then and a photo of the back of his head.
I think she has a lovely niche for curvy girls though sometimes I think she could be a little healthier but that’s just me and if she’s happy in her skin fair enough to her.

I also don’t think she realises that she gets ALOT of help for her baby either. My baby is a similar age and I wish I could go sit in Starbucks writing and call it work

Reactions: 2
I used to like her. Got so bored of her samey boring insta stories. and yet another picture of her on leopard print looking to her right and pretend laughing. Show me something new and interesting.

Reactions: 3
Literally the same face in every picture. I’m annoyed just thinking about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes! It’s the fake laughing face in every grid photo. And the ‘I’m trying to be goofy/cute’ hand underneath the chin thing she does on stories.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, she has no charisma in her photos. The more forced the more uncomfortable she looks

Because she's a slob who writes 2 blog posts a month and calls herself a girlboss, spends all day every day eating and watching telly, never ever talks in her insta stories, has hideous style yet thinks she's hot sh**, keeps showing the back of her baby's head instead of not showing him at all?!
I used to love her videos on Youtube, but ever since having a baby, she's become completely unbearable.

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
?

I quite like her and also a breath of fresh air seeing a girl more my size giving fashion inspo and stuff. Agree with comment about how lucky she is with all the help she gets with the baby. Mine is a similar age too and I am lucky to have an hour to myself a fortnight let alone constant trips to coffee shops and photo shoots and stuff but I guess it’s her ‘job’ so maybe not much different from being in the office. Did make me feel a bit tit for not having support around me to give me a break though but that’s just my own issues haha

I quite like her and also a breath of fresh air seeing a girl more my size giving fashion inspo and stuff. Agree with comment about how lucky she is with all the help she gets with the baby. Mine is a similar age too and I am lucky to have an hour to myself a fortnight let alone constant trips to coffee shops and photo shoots and stuff but I guess it’s her ‘job’ so maybe not much different from being in the office. Did make me feel a bit tit for not having support around me to give me a break though but that’s just my own issues haha
I’m the same - my baby is a similar age and there’s no waaaaay I’d have that much help. I’m sure she could write at home but it’s not good for the gram if you’re sat at home is it?

Just read her latest blog post on big ticket purchases of baby stuff. Loads of links to vv expensive items that as a % would def get the £££ rolling in if they’re affiliate links, but she hasn’t said either way whether they are or not, v shady. I noticed in the comments someone has asked about it but she hasn’t replied.

I quite like her, although I do agree that she needs to shake things up a bit with the poses/faces she does for her photos. And I don’t get the whole “photograph the back of Atti’s head” thing. Why can’t she show his full face? There are a few photos showing his face when he was a lot younger.

Yeah the fake laugh face is grating me know...

The second picture on that new instagram photo doesn’t look like the old Hannah at all! She has such bad style, she could have made that outfit lovely but instead does that and slumps back 🙄

Reactions: 1
The second picture on that new instagram photo doesn’t look like the old Hannah at all! She has such bad style, she could have made that outfit lovely but instead does that and slumps back 🙄
I think in her defence she’s lost her way a bit since Atti was born, it’s a hard period to go through. She doesn’t seem to be working with the same bigger brands as she used to, wonder if her heart is in it now.

In today’s story ‘let me know if it bothers you that much if I don’t mark as presstrip’ is she having us on

In fact this press trip is reminding me of a press trip she did a while back to Disney where she literally did nothing just went on one ride by the looks of it from her YouTube video and barely left the room. I mean what is the point. Why not just decline and let someone else go who’s gonna appreciate it

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
In today’s story ‘let me know if it bothers you that much if I don’t mark as presstrip’ is she having us on

In fact this press trip is reminding me of a press trip she did a while back to Disney where she literally did nothing just went on one ride by the looks of it from her YouTube video and barely left the room. I mean what is the point. Why not just decline and let someone else go who’s gonna appreciate it
Surely it’s not about whether it bothers people but about abiding by the industry regulations??!

Reactions: 7
Surely it’s not about whether it bothers people but about abiding by the industry regulations??!
Also sounds like Atti is the wrong age for a journey that long. I’m all for travelling with kids but I feel like he’s at that award stage between baby and toddler that it’s not really a break if you’re up at 3am etc. (I have a 17m old so kinda think she’s nuts)

Just done the classic ‘for everyone that’s been messaging me’ (I.e. probably no one) about an item you can barely see in her stories...

Well her press trip stories have been such a snooze fest it’s inspired me not to go there ever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.