Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah went to my school - although I was leaving sixth form as she was joining and although when I was leaving school there was hardly anyone there who wasn’t white middle class, as Hannah progressed through the school got far more ethnically diverse. And then she lived in London FFS.
No wonder her and Susie Verrill got on.
Interesting. She claims to be from Worthing right? Surely that Worthing had a few brown faces back then?
Has she moved back there?

I hope she comes back from her break from social media with all the ways she’s been educating herself on matters. Fully expecting her to just be wallowing in bed crying and not taking any responsibility though

Reactions: 2
I hope she comes back from her break from social media with all the ways she’s been educating herself on matters. Fully expecting her to just be wallowing in bed crying and not taking any responsibility though
Yeah you can guarantee it will have been a ‘mental health and self care’ break 🙄

Reactions: 5
guess we're not getting the HG Ten this week!!! 😂
Maybe she should have done 10 accounts that are run by black women, or 10 business’ run by black women, or 10 books she plans to read on racism..... but won’t happen

Reactions: 8
Doing a disappearing act right now and not trying to rectify her mistakes properly is so cowardly! Other influencers have been called out on their crappy behaviour and have been facing the music. What does Hannah do?? She writes a ridiculously poor excuse for an apology on her stories and then hides (no doubt hoping it will all have blown over in a few days and she can get back to posting about disliking her child, sizing up on mumus, chocolate and animal crossing again).

Reactions: 9
Very interested to see how she will 'come back' from this. She shouldn't carry on as normal because it wasn't a one off mistake (takes a certain person to use that word but a different kind of person to write that word in a BLOG post), she had been made aware of it numerous times and she did a half arsed apology so no one could write public comments underneath it pointing all of the above out.

Reactions: 6
Zoe London asked on Twitter who the blogger was who used the racial slur as she wanted to make sure she wasn’t following them. Even though she now knows it’s Hannah, she’s still following her on Instagram... hypocrite.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Zoe London asked on Twitter who the blogger was who used the racial slur as she wanted to make sure she wasn’t following them. Even though she now knows it’s Hannah, she’s still following her on Instagram... hypocrite.
Haven't followed Zoe for years but she's a dick too. I unfollowed her cos all she posted was 'Waa waa I don't get brand deals cos I'm sooooo alternative' . Entitled.

Reactions: 12
Haven't followed Zoe for years but she's a dick too. I unfollowed her cos all she posted was 'Waa waa I don't get brand deals cos I'm sooooo alternative' . Entitled.
Alternative? Ha! Because she dyes her hair different colours and wears rock T-Shirts from Forever 21 or Nasty Gal? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s added the “apology” to her highlights. Not sure if that’s always been there

Reactions: 1
Just noticed she has removed all the posts she had on her grid with airwick ads. I wonder if they have stopped working with her over what’s happened

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s also just tweeted this. SO performative and hypocritical. Literally funny watching all these influencers being exposed for being so vapid...

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I think her choice of language in her 'apology' was absolutely piss poor. "I've been made aware". That's the sort of thing an employer says about an employee, not something you wrote yourself and people have been calling out to you for years.
I called her out on the post she made saying how performative it is to post something then disappear when people call you out on your tit and people actually stand up for her? Someone saying 'I think she's taking the time to find a way to repair the damage'. You don't do that by disappearing and hoping it will all blow over, which even if that's not what she's doing, that's how it's coming across.
I also tagged her on Twitter when people were asking who it was. No idea why no one else was, but agree you need to call people out on their racist BS. Don't care if she blocks me, which knowing how she's been with others in the past I fully expect, don't want to follow someone so disingenuous and fake anyway. Been hanging onto following her for a while, no real reason other than to look then come here. This is definitely the final straw to hit the unfollow button, just a shame it doesn't seem that lots others are thinking the same. Says a lot about her and her audience if they're willing to excuse her. Seriously hope no one is defending her actions then posting their own Black Lives Matter posts.
Frock me I'm famous was also deleting comments on her posts under the vein of "I don't want to be surrounded by so much negativity in my feed". Must suck to be you musn't it? On the one hand I'll say I stand with black people, on the other hand I just can't deal with the negativity about it all. Imagine Hannah will use a similar excuse when she eventually resurfaces.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.