Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think she shouldn’t have stopped doing talking stories on insta or YouTube vlogs. She’s not a good writer so just having a few half arsed blog posts once in a while and some terribly written posts on social media Isn’t going to be enough to sustain her long term in the popularity ranks. Me thinks her time as a successful influenza is coming to an end very soon

Reactions: 6
I really think she shouldn’t have stopped doing talking stories on insta or YouTube vlogs. She’s not a good writer so just having a few half arsed blog posts once in a while and some terribly written posts on social media Isn’t going to be enough to sustain her long term in the popularity ranks. Me thinks her time as a successful influenza is coming to an end very soon
Influenza is the best typo ever. That's what she is. A nasty, lurking flu that you can't shake.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I definitely agree RE the talking - I’ve only recently started watching her old YouTube vlogs as I didn’t know her before Instagram, and I’ve actually surprisingly enjoyed a lot of them! She seems quite natural to the camera and comes across much better than she does on her badly written Insta posts. I don’t understand why she refuses to talk any more? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I definitely agree RE the talking - I’ve only recently started watching her old YouTube vlogs as I didn’t know her before Instagram, and I’ve actually surprisingly enjoyed a lot of them! She seems quite natural to the camera and comes across much better than she does on her badly written Insta posts. I don’t understand why she refuses to talk any more? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree, she can't spell and her grammar is appalling, I preferred her chatty videos. Also would be quicker/less effort on insta to just talk so I thought she'd be up for that?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree, she can't spell and her grammar is appalling, I preferred her chatty videos. Also would be quicker/less effort on insta to just talk so I thought she'd be up for that?
I think she once said that she doesn’t do talking videos on stories because she doesn’t want to spend the time captioning them for accessibility

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she once said that she doesn’t do talking videos on stories because she doesn’t want to spend the time captioning them for accessibility
At least she’s honest about that? I’d rather see a photo with a caption written on than a video with no text because I never watch with audio!

Reactions: 8
I disagree about the videos. Did anyone see the video she made about how she and Chris met? bleeping dull waffle where she talks about what she ate on a picnic five years ago but can’t remember many details about Chris

• Haha
  • Heart
Her new blog post might as well be called ‘21 reasons I regret having a kid and want my life back’

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Her new blog post might as well be called ‘21 reasons I regret having a kid and want my life back’
Just coming on here to say this.
I think she thinks she’s gaining likes for moaning about her kid because everyone feels the same.
Yes Hannah some days it’s a ball ache BUT most of the time it’s enjoyable.
Im getting so frustrated with her attitude. She needs to come back to reality.
Here is one for you Hannah try going back to work on the day lockdown is announced after being on maternity leave and having severe PND, being up during the night to breastfeed and then going to work as an actual key worker. But hun you keep moaning about how you miss sitting in a coffee shop to avoid childcare and work on the HG 10.

Sorry 😬 needed a rant!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her attitude to parenting is quite frankly bizarre. Still, I'm not entirely sure what she's missing out on by being a mum? She seems to still have a lie in, play games, watch entire seasons of tv shows and read a book in a day??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It just makes my mind boggle that she gets gifted so much, surely with the massive recession pending companies will stop sending out so much free stuff to influencers

I am not someone who irons my bedsheets, but if I was going to be posting photos of them on Instagram I might try and make them look a bit less like something out of a squat 😂

I absolutely detest these blog posts that claim to speak for an entire group of people. I have a toddler and couldn’t agree less with half her shite!

• Haha
She genuinely doesn't have one positive thing to say about her son, does she? Shame.

Reactions: 2
I am not someone who irons my bedsheets, but if I was going to be posting photos of them on Instagram I might try and make them look a bit less like something out of a squat 😂
Most of us also wouldn’t leave bedsheets that we work and eat from on for longer than a week... especially when the last bedchange was documented ages ago 🤮

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.