Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually really like Hannah and her sister. They come across as very normal down to earth girls from a strong hard working family and I enjoy their posts and stories. I will say though I hope she doesn’t become obsessed with constant movement from this pt thing. I’ve seen it happen before with family members and it’s a shame. Constantly pushing for more steps etc. Great to do it, make yourself feel amazing, but don’t make yourself knackered and poorly.

Reactions: 4
What I will say is I do essentially like Hannah, she doesn't flog all the shite others do, seems really lovely, great mum, caring girl etc. Always answers people on inbox or posts..I do feel she's another one who keeps the SW in her name to keep followers. If she starts with the swipe up nonsense selling protein shakes or whatever..that's it for me! And her reaction to Keeping Kate's post was well over the top! Kate has been brown nosing these sisters for ages... I don't think she actually cares that much about Kate, she was just a bit pissed someone mentioned her.

Reactions: 7
I actually really like Hannah and her sister. They come across as very normal down to earth girls from a strong hard working family and I enjoy their posts and stories. I will say though I hope she doesn’t become obsessed with constant movement from this pt thing. I’ve seen it happen before with family members and it’s a shame. Constantly pushing for more steps etc. Great to do it, make yourself feel amazing, but don’t make yourself knackered and poorly.
If she's gonna chase those steps every day the PT should tell her to up her cals as the deficit created will be too large and not sustainable. I dare not ask her after she had her little meltdown this morning😂🙄😂 It's none of our business what they post on a public platform for a few million people to view you see!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she's gonna chase those steps every day the PT should tell her to up her cals as the deficit created will be too large and not sustainable. I dare not ask her after she had her little meltdown this morning😂🙄😂 It's none of our business what they post on a public platform for a few million people to view you see!
Absolutely! Is that just me though or can you see it happening too? She’s still a breastfeeding mum so that intake needs to be higher. I do find them very normal and relatable though, getting on with life and constantly battling the chub. I hope she doesn’t get stick because of the stick Kate’s got. I don’t follow Kate, don’t want to either 👀🤣

Reactions: 5
What’s she going to do after the 6 weeks though? She’s been on and off SW for ages now! Nothings consistent

Reactions: 1
Absolutely! Is that just me though or can you see it happening too? She’s still a breastfeeding mum so that intake needs to be higher. I do find them very normal and relatable though, getting on with life and constantly battling the chub. I hope she doesn’t get stick because of the stick Kate’s got. I don’t follow Kate, don’t want to either 👀🤣
It did cross my mind when I've seen her state twice how she didn't eat something she'd made.. she just had a protein bar instead or something so hope that's not a regular thing. But I don't think she'd be that silly🤔 Oh god Kate has completely changed! I've said it before she never used to seem this bad🙉

Reactions: 2
What’s she going to do after the 6 weeks though? She’s been on and off SW for ages now! Nothings consistent
I was the same though, then I tried cc and everything fell into place. Maybe she just needs to find what works for her. It’s that same old thing though isn’t it whatever plan you follow you need to be in that calorie deficit to get the losses. I’m guessing after 6 weeks you keep going on your own and up the calorie intake if you want to start maintaining your loss.

It did cross my mind when I've seen her state twice how she didn't eat something she'd made.. she just had a protein bar instead or something so hope that's not a regular thing. But I don't think she'd be that silly🤔 Oh god Kate has completely changed! I've said it before she never used to seem this bad🙉
It’s the movement that gets me, please sit down and have a rest! But good luck to her I say and I think she’s genuinely sharing to inspire others and not for any gain at all. I’ve never even heard of Kate until I saw the thread on here.

• Haha
It just irritates me how she portrays everything in her life to be perfect..

I get it’s social media and you only share what you want people to see etc..

But it just grinds my gears! Everyone’s says she’s so relatable.. She’s really not..

It’s the movement that gets me, please sit down and have a rest! But good luck to her I say and I think she’s genuinely sharing to inspire others and not for any gain at all. I’ve never even heard of Kate until I saw the thread on here.
I followed Kate years ago when she first started really. She used to cling on to SW. Her name was WhatKateAte I don't recognise her these days, I do think she wants to be an influencer now.. The movement😂😂😂 It'll end up another cult and competition 🙄

It just irritates me how she portrays everything in her life to be perfect..

I get it’s social media and you only share what you want people to see etc..

But it just grinds my gears! Everyone’s says she’s so relatable.. She’s really not..
Ah I get what you’re saying. The world wouldn’t work if we all liked the same though I suppose 😊

Reactions: 1
I followed Kate years ago when she first started really. She used to cling on to SW. Her name was WhatKateAte I don't recognise her these days, I do think she wants to be an influencer now.. The movement😂😂😂 It'll end up another cult and competition 🙄
Funny I’ve never heard of her as I e followed a lot of Sw accounts over the years. It’s a shame when someone becomes a sell out though I agree. All the ads etc are killing instagram for me just now. Completely agree, life isn’t a competition is it 🙄

Amen!!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

I’ve followed Hannah and her sister for as long as I can remember and I think they’re both great.

Amy showed what can be achieved by following a PT plan and what Hannah (and Amy) are now doing is no different.

I’ve followed Hannah and her sister for as long as I can remember and I think they’re both great.

Amy showed what can be achieved by following a PT plan and what Hannah (and Amy) are now doing is no different.
The difference is when Amy was doing it she didn’t parade it in every single post and story.. And it wasn’t a plan that everyone insta account and their dog had jumped on!