Hair help

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys
So on Friday I had a half head of highlights which I have been getting for 20 years but I think she left the bleach on too long. (I had my suspicions at the time) My scalp hurts and my hair is almost white. It’s so frizzy and taking so long to dry. It looks like candy floss, I can’t wear it down as it’s so frizzy but even up it looked fluffy, what can I use to help it heal? I will pay anything and can sleep in treatments but just need an idea what to buy
Thanks in advance

The candy floss texture you have described is definitely down to over processing by the stylist, can you contact the salon and explain? If it was my I’d be very apologetic and get you in for a course of salon professional hair masks and treatments. Olaplex is also worth investing in too.

The candy floss texture you have described is definitely down to over processing by the stylist, can you contact the salon and explain? If it was my I’d be very apologetic and get you in for a course of salon professional hair masks and treatments. Olaplex is also worth investing in too.
Thank you. I hadn’t even considered going back, but maybe I should.

Honestly if you were my client I’d be wanting to fix the issue, salons also use best products which can only be bought by a professional so it’s your best chance of fixing the issue. It sounds like she has gotten busy and left your foils in too long or she has over lapped the bleach and not just applied it to the new root area.

Reactions: 1
Once you have spoken to your hairdresser I would use the K18 mask, my hair has had a lot of bleach on to strip the dark colour out and this has saved it

Reactions: 3
I would 100% be talking to your stylist! If they’re a decent hairdresser, they’ll want to fix the damage and they’ll have products that are far better than what we can get ❤