Hair colouring help

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙋🏻‍♀️ so I need help!!!!
Won’t be able to get my hair coloured anytime soon
I had dark brown hair and had the ends bleached and toned to try do balayage
It’s more of a gingey golden colour now
I want to go back to medium brown all ocer
Any tips or products

Don’t do it !
honestly you need a professional , you will need a different colour using on your blonde to your warmer band from the old colour and different on your natural roots - if you do it it will go wrong and you will end up paying more in the long run

Reactions: 3
Thank you - exactly what I needed to hear to either stop me or for me to do it
Don’t get me wrong there are far far far bigger problems at the minute than me feeling crap about the colour of my hair x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Totally get the frustration.

I was due to see my hairdresser early February but obviously that’s not happening now.

My roots are starting to be noticeable and it is so tempting to buy a box of dye...

However we must resist! We will make it look worse 😂

Reactions: 3
You will need to use a warm brown like mahogany brown. If you just put a brown on bleached hair it might go green. If unsure then avoid any hair dyes. Just use a purple shampoo on the ginger bits to get rid of the brass.
My highlights are looking bad 👀 I've been wearing a hat when I leave the house.🤣

Can you put a toner on the gingery ends? Reach out to your stylist and they should suggest one that will help ☺

Reactions: 1