Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Wanted to start a thread (Not sure if this is in the right place?!) to ask why people are watching this woman and always recommending her? She's not very clever, she just rehashes really old stuff from the internet and makes no new revelations. She really annoys me! It'd be alright to slate everyone else on the internet if she was any good herself. But she isn't any good, and I find her quite gross but no-one else seems to have picked up on this! Am I alone? I don't understand why people are asking her to "Make videos" on people in her comments. She has 10000 subscribers and doesn't know shit! She'll just go on a gossip site and rehash it badly, we can all read GG and tattle life!

Reactions: 5

Idkk

Chatty Member
I’ve watched a couple and I agree. She’s full of shit. The videos are painfully unresearched, lazy, and full of gossipy bullshit with no factual substance. It’d be like me doing a documentary about Meghan Markle and using only the Daily Mail as my source.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Amorphis35

I subscribed to her but never watched her content in the end, her voice is annoying and she does nothing different to all the other commentary channels out there.

Reactions: 3

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I just watched half of her most recent one about Alfie Deyes dropping the Pointless bit. Her video was so factually incorrect I gave up. She said Alfie had invited a Guardian journalist in, which was a sign Alfie is maturing and taking control of the media. Apparently the journalist really liked Alfie but Zoe was off hand when she spoke to him. Obviously not the same article I read where the journalist obviously thought Alfie was a buffoon and Zoe completely ignored him. How could you misinterpret something so badly?

Reactions: 2

cushtybert

VIP Member
Please tell me I’m not the only one who’s just watched her travel vlog in Capri? I’m not sure what I laughed at more, her trying to walk up steep steps while she was wearing wedges, her floating through the villa holding her dress like a princess or the badly dubbed voiceovers!!!!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

leigh213

VIP Member
When she was FIRST on yt I thought she presented her info in a positive and calm way and I kind of liked her but now.. never. I don't know why she started out as a commentary channel and someone who seemed completely dedicated to sharing the truth about these vloggers and their misrepresentation but she's putting out more travel vlogs and it looks like she's moved to a nice house now ( I thought she and her husband/ partner lived with parents before?) and I feel like she's jumped on the bandwagon just doing the grind to get the money.
I also feel like she's trying to be the very thing she's critiquing.

PartOfMe

She keeps being recommended, I watched one didn't comment like or dislike and felt it was a waste of my time. She said nothing!

lunda

I like her, I like her voice, very sweet, no Angelika Oles... but just here giving you thumbs up because she hasn't done a video on Mrs Meldrum yet :LOL: