Gwyneth Paltrow and Goop

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's being discussed on several other threads, her sharing a photo of her daughter who publically calls her out.

11434794-0-image-m-2_1553530716862.jpg

But does anyone else think it's all staged? Why would apple publically call her out if she doesn't want attention and wouldn't Gwyn just delete it if the apple didn't want it there?

Reactions: 12
Yeah, for a woman so conscious about uncoupling :rolleyes:

Surely if this was serious she would have taken down the post, meditated, steamed her yoni and subsequently written a reflection in the light of the new moon?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The whole thing is weird. These are the options I can think of:

1. Gwynnie posted the picture because she thinks she looks great and was expecting “you look like sisters!” and is too much of a narcissist to now remove it
  2. Gwynnie doesn’t give a tit what Apple thinks
  3. Gwynnie is mad at Apple/Chris about something and wants to get her own back
  4. Gwynnie doesn’t manage her Instagram account so has no idea about the shitstorm because she’s off steaming her vag and wallowing in bark in her bath
  5. Gwynnie is cahoots with Apple and they thought it was a cunning plan to get them both in the press
  6. Gwynnie is too thick to understand why Apple has a problem with it and doesn’t give a tit anyway
I can’t see why she wouldn’t have deleted it once people started berating her daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't tell if its serious or not but her kids do seem quite private/kept out of the spotlight usually which is nice. It does seem like quite a teenager thing to say, like a you can't post anything until I okay it incase I don't look nice sort of thing lol.

Reactions: 2
I like some of the things she promotes, that is, if you're just looking at her cooking on youtube, but once you've seen a little too much, she's just really... really not right.

I can get behind being healthy and your wellbeing and all but the strange af things she does and promotes are really weird, and I'm skeptical of anyone who's a big fan of her too.Weird.

Reactions: 2
I only like Gwyneth Paltrow because she’s (or she was) Pepper Potts. Outside of that, I do find her a bit... odd. I was reading up about her beauty company, Goop, and I remember reading something about her steaming her vagina and I was like... well! :ROFLMAO: Does it need steaming?! It’s not a Chinese dumpling!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Earlier this week, The Sunday Times published an interview with Gwyneth Paltrow where the actress and founder of lifestyle brand Goop shared that she and new husband Brad Falchuk live apart. Four nights a week, he spends the night at her place and the rest of the time is spent at his own home with his children from a previous marriage”

Only Gwyneth. 🙄
Granted I wouldn’t be completely against it either 🤣
But it’s oddly worded. Her husband “spends the night” at her house.
It’s like your cousin coming over for the weekend.
I heard Chris Martin has moved onto dua lipa 😐

Reactions: 3
I only like Gwyneth Paltrow because she’s (or she was) Pepper Potts. Outside of that, I do find her a bit... odd. I was reading up about her beauty company, Goop, and I remember reading something about her steaming her vagina and I was like... well! :ROFLMAO: Does it need steaming?! It’s not a Chinese dumpling!
Literally my least favourite character in the MCU because it’s her 😂😂😂

Literally my least favourite character in the MCU because it’s her 😂😂😂
My favourite thing to do is to watch Pepper and imagine Gwyneth and whatever she comes out with! I always have a giggle in the first Iron Man movie when she walks in on Tony trying to get out of the Iron Man suit; “let’s face it, this isn’t the worst thing you’ve caught me doing” - because then I imagine it the other way around... Pepper, sorry Gwyneth, steaming her vagina (seriously, why) and Tony walking in on her... 😂

(Simple things please simple minds)

I also can’t believe she doesn’t know her costars eg Sebastian Stan said he had to reintroduce himself to her three times. 😭

Ok, taken this off track. Sorry!

Reactions: 3
I also can’t believe she doesn’t know her costars eg Sebastian Stan said he had to reintroduce himself to her three times.
That tracks 😂 she’s the self obsessed unaware kind for sure!
I wouldn’t say you’re OT as the thread is to talking about her anyway!

PS the Apple thing: I, too, use my verified Instagram profile with my very famous name when I want to fly under the radar 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Had no idea she's got a Netflix show or a London shop.

Is the show funny and entertaining or a bit boring?

Gwyneth Paltrow's new Netflix series poses a "considerable health risk" to the public, NHS chief executive Simon Stevens has said.

The Goop Lab, filmed at the headquarters of the actress's wellness brand, Goop, explores the effectiveness of alternative therapies for physical and mental illnesses.

Netflix says the series is "designed to entertain, not provide medical advice".

Mr Stevens accused it of spreading "misinformation".

A spokeswoman for Goop said it was "transparent when we cover emerging topics that may be unsupported by science or may be in early stages of review".

The controversial health and wellness series debuted on the streaming platform on Friday 24 January.

Throughout the six-part series, Paltrow enlists the help of doctors, researchers and alternative health practitioners to investigate practices ranging from "energy exorcisms" to the use of psychedelic drugs in the treatment of mental-health disorders.

Mr Stevens took aim at the "dubious wellness products and dodgy procedures" featured in the series, while speaking at an academic event in Oxford on Thursday.

"Goop has just popped up with a new TV series, in which Gwyneth Paltrow and her team test vampire facials and back a body worker, who claims to cure both acute psychological trauma and side-effects by simply moving his hands two inches above a customer's body," said the chief executive.

"Her brand peddles psychic vampire repellent, says chemical sunscreen is a bad idea, and promotes colonic irrigation and DIY coffee enema machines, despite them carrying considerable risks to health."

Goop began in September 2008 as a newsletter produced by Paltrow for her friends.

The controversial lifestyle brand opened its first UK store in London in 2019 .

It has since grown into an lifestyle and beauty business reportedly worth £190m ($250m), with a website, online store, pop-up shops, a magazine and now a Netflix series.

"While fake news used to travel by word of mouth, and later the Caxton press, we all know that lies and misinformation can now be round the world at the touch of a button - before the truth has reached for its socks, never mind got its boots on," said Mr Stevens.

"Myths and misinformation have been put on steroids by the availability of misleading claims online."

"While the term 'fake news' makes most people think about politics, people's natural concern for their health, and particularly about that of their loved ones, makes this particularly fertile ground for quacks, charlatans and cranks."

Reactions: 1
OK I'm giving up 30 seconds into the show, burning sage and extremely annoying people going on about mushrooms. 😴

She was selling a candle that smelled like her vagina, enough said... Apart from really strange pervy people who would want their lounge to smell of vag, even if it smelled of lavender. The mind boggles.

It's vile. There's so many folk in the US who can't afford healthcare...and even for the ones who can, the excesses are so big you're scared to go to the doctor. Therefore they know there's a market of desperate people looking for alternatives. And there they are with the snake oil. She's despicable.