Gwen Stefani

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's obviously been having work done for a long time, but anyone else think she's still looking good?

23947544-7935367-image-m-55_1580156576092.jpg

She must go to the same person as Taylor swift and Ariana Grande. Doesn't look terrible like the Lauren goodiers and Geordie shore girls do.

Reactions: 8
She looks good but I bet her face doesn't move much, she has the same expression in all the photos I've seen.

Reactions: 5
She's obviously been having work done for a long time, but anyone else think she's still looking good?

View attachment 77116

She must go to the same person as Taylor swift and Ariana Grande. Doesn't look terrible like the Lauren goodiers and Geordie shore girls do.
I think she used to look fresh-faced but now I think she is almost getting that housewife look where it is obvious she has had more than just botox.

Reactions: 8
I think she is really cool and looks amazing for 50. All the fuss in the press is cause she doesn’t have her statement red lips and went nude for a change.

Reactions: 6
I've always liked her but that photo is giving me Donatella Versace vibes 🤦🏼‍♀️ maybe its the shine from the camera flash 🤔

Reactions: 14
Oh my god, somewhere I can finally talk about her hair with people who don’t look at me blankly like my husband!

so what’s going on there- is it her real hair? Or is it a wig or something? I’ve never seen her with a single millimetre of roots but how is it not all snapped off after all these years?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think her hair isn’t as dark as her eyes/brows suggest, I reckon she’s dishwater blonde/mouse with no red tones and that’s why she’s been able to keep bleaching it.
also if you look there, it’s VERY warm (orange in places), that might be a high lift tint.

Reactions: 3
Oh my god, somewhere I can finally talk about her hair with people who don’t look at me blankly like my husband!

so what’s going on there- is it her real hair? Or is it a wig or something? I’ve never seen her with a single millimetre of roots but how is it not all snapped off after all these years?
Thank god you say it. I dislike her hair colour. It is very brassy/yellow, especially at the top.

Id assumed she uses extensions and is only ever seen if her hair was dyed the day before.

This interview from 2018 says weekly dying

In an interview with Refinery29, Stefani's longtime stylist, Danilo Dixon, spilled the details about the upkeep of the singer and The Voice coach's signature style. "We color her hair every Monday before we film The Voice. Gwen's an Italian girl with wavy brown hair — if you look at the video for 'Cool,' we did her in her natural shade, maybe a little darker," he said. "I learned that I could get to a place of achieving the blond that I want, and the quality of hair that we need and want, by using a new product, as opposed to just bleach." Dixon added, "People are, like, 'That's not natural,' and I say, 'Of course it is — it's supernatural.'"

That's right: If you're as roots-averse and blond-obsessed as Stefani, the solution is weekly dye sessions without heavy-duty bleach. That tit is bananas. B-A-N-A-okay, we'll stop, sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's a bad picture and Im not keen on the bushy eyebrows. I used to like her songs what does she do now?

That's a bad picture and Im not keen on the bushy eyebrows. I used to like her songs what does she do now?
I love her and think she looks incredible.

She was on The Voice for a bit ... plus, she has her fashion line. And attends a lot of events as Blake Shelton's other half.

Reactions: 2
Are she and Blake Shelton legitimate? They always seemed like an odd pairing to me.

Reactions: 2
I liked her original nose better. So many celebs have their nose tips slimmed down and persomally I never think they look better for it. B Spears just looks like any other trashy blonde woman now. Angelina Jolie looks classier but more remote, less scrumptious, same here with Gwen Stafani. Nothing wrong with a bit of a tubby nose!

I appreciate though that this is just my personal opinion. Other opinions equally valid👍

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Have you seen this absolutely weird interview she did with Allure where she said she was Japanese multiple times to the reporters, both of whom happened to be Asian? Didn't fly too well with them.

• Wow
Are she and Blake Shelton legitimate? They always seemed like an odd pairing to me.
I think she was besotted with Gavin and him cheating messed her up so she chose someone around her who was "safe". He probably is a lovely guy but not someone a confident Gwen would have chosen.

The Blake and Gwen thing is weird. From what I know of him he is a country singer who was married to another country singer until he met Gwen on the voice. Very strange that he got divorced and it seems his music career tanked at the same time he got together with Gwen.

• Angry
The Blake and Gwen love story is quite sweet actually. While working on the voice together they both were going through a divorce as their partners had cheated. Gavin screwed the nanny, even on the day she gave birth to their youngest son and Blake’s wife was sleeping around as well, think she got caught with her bus tour driver. Guess it created a bond but they do seem to love each other.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4