Gwen Stefani

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see that she cancelled some UK tour dates with zero explanation? So many people are asking on her insta comments but she just doesn’t seem to be addressing it

Reactions: 1
I liked her original nose better. So many celebs have their nose tips slimmed down and persomally I never think they look better for it. B Spears just looks like any other trashy blonde woman now. Angelina Jolie looks classier but more remote, less scrumptious, same here with Gwen Stafani. Nothing wrong with a bit of a tubby nose!
I think those are her original boobs in that pic, too.

Did anyone see that she cancelled some UK tour dates with zero explanation? So many people are asking on her insta comments but she just doesn’t seem to be addressing it
Yes and it seems pretty strange, only the Broadlands concert seems to be officially cancelled, tickets are still available for other dates, including Warwick Castle, but the only UK dates on her official website are the Hyde park Pink gigs

Reactions: 2
So happy no doubt are back together.
She cancelled the UK dates because of poor ticket sells, that must have been her wakeup call.

So happy no doubt are back together.
She cancelled the UK dates because of poor ticket sells, that must have been her wakeup call.
I will DIE if they tour and come to the UK. I happened to see them at my first Glastonbury in 2002, right around the time I was getting into No Doubt. Held out hope for many years but had resigned myself to never seeing them live again. I went to see Pink in Hyde Park last year and Gwen was supporting, initially I was like "yeah, I'm not arsed" but I got actual goosebumps when she started and I thought she was amazing. The reel on their Instagram they are only talking about "a show" (which we now know is Coachella) so I'm not getting my hopes up for a full reunion.

Tragic Kingdom turns 30 next year so i think a tour will happen then.

Saw gwen at hyde park too (and vegas). It was great but just not the same as the whole band together. She’s done a lot of crappy things to the guys over the last few years and her recent songs flopped and dates cancelled, so glad they are speaking now.

Reactions: 3