Guilty Pleasure TV/Music

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's on TV, one of the more obscure Freeview channels I think. I've been watching it a bit as well, can't remember which channel though. It might be CBS Reality.

I normally just end up watching it if there's nothing else on. 😂😂
Thanks, used to love watching it back in the day. :LOL:

Reactions: 1
PLEASE tell me where you are watching Airline. Is it on a tv channel?
I haven’t watched it properly in a long time but I think it was sometimes shown on itv 3 a few years ago, now I watch clips on YouTube instead.

Father Brown is my guilty pleasure, have recently only started watching them, have now watched all the series apart from series 7 which is not available on sky catch up for some reason, but have found that series on iplayer.

Listening to Ken Bruce, especially Pop Master, also listening to Liza Tarbuck on a Saturday evening.

Now re watching Sons and Daughters on Youtube, another guilty pleasure.

Life's too short for guilty pleasures!! Enjoy your crappy reality tv and the oldies radio station with your whole chest 😂♥

Reactions: 6
Only TV show thats a sort of guilty pleasure for me would be anything reality based. I dont ever watch them so then I got hooked on Love is Blind on Netflix last year and was just like "What has become of you" haha.

But tbh, I don't really believe in guilty pleasure. If you enjoy something dont feel bad about it! (Illegal stuff aside!)

Tenable! All time fave
The Chase, KUWTK, any reality tv especially Love Island. Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway
Come dine with me & four in a bed!

And take me out 🤣

Peep Show, Breaking Bad, The Wire, The West Wing, and The Universe - are my TV guilty pleasures, especially over the dark winter months

BBC Radio 3, and listening to Rush, 9" Nails, Tangerine Dream, Herbie Hancock and Miles Davis, are my radio and musical indulgences

I do quite like some of the kids TV shows.

As for music - nothing, I don't think!

TV: Don't really watch much TV nowadays but I used to love Fashion Police and Dinner Date a few years ago, and I enjoyed the Masked Singer more recently.

Music: Maieeaheee, maieeeahuuuuu, maieaaaho, maieaaaha-ha, you know the one.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Law and order SVU all seasons
Man down .. i must have watched the whole thing at least 6times
Homeland

Music ..anything 80’s .. I’ve currently got ear worm..colonel abrahams ..trapped .. which a scene is in Mandown which is hilarious

My partner has threatened to leave me but I love Teen Mom UK. Also love old episodes of Jersey Shore. In terms of music, I love Color Me Badd I wanna Sex you Up 🤣🤣 as well as the Grease 2 soundtrack lol

Seeing a lot of guilty pleasures on the unpopular opinion thread so thought I’d bump this.

I miss the days we had cheesy bangers like this 🤣

Love, peace, I’m out of here brothers…

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Watching back-to-back videos of Hamimommy on YouTube. Her channel is beautiful. In every way. Its like my own brand of mindfulness/meditation. Makes feel sooo Zen.

Watching back-to-back videos of Hamimommy on YouTube. Her channel is beautiful. In every way. Its like my own brand of mindfulness/meditation. Makes feel sooo Zen.