Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the YouTube comments says if they went to school they wouldn’t have time to do what they want to do like YouTube. Their fans are deluded
I actually think that is Tim as if you read the previous comment it says he has friends and cousins. It just sounds like Tim

Reactions: 1
I actually think that is Tim as if you read the previous comment it says he has friends and cousins. It just sounds like Tim
I wouldn’t even be surprised if that’s him that just proves even more he has too much time on his hands.

Also it might just be me but in their latest video when Ella says to the kids will they alright with staying with Ella’s mum overnight while she stays at the hotel and Hosannas response seemed a bit off she looks tired and fed up but she obviously can’t say that cause they’ll lecture her and she’s also a people pleaser trying to always act perfect so the poor kid never wants to do or say anything wrong cause she craves her parents praise but she looks worn out she must be up with Halo or Houston at night sometimes and looking after them all day too. They treat her like a nanny rather than their little girl.

Reactions: 2
Yall ever heard of the Stockdale wifeswap family murders? Not saying anything that horrible and extreme will happen with the grimwades and I really hope it doesn't, but the way they raised their kids is eerily similar to how Tim and ella raise theirs. Isolation, manipulation, making them work for a living to support the family as children (performers), and overly strict about stupid stuff.

I ran across a video about them today and even though I knew what had ended up happening, I was a kid when the original wife swap episode aired so I didn't realize just how similar they are until that video. Crazy.

Reactions: 6
Yall ever heard of the Stockdale wifeswap family murders? Not saying anything that horrible and extreme will happen with the grimwades and I really hope it doesn't, but the way they raised their kids is eerily similar to how Tim and ella raise theirs. Isolation, manipulation, making them work for a living to support the family as children (performers), and overly strict about stupid stuff.

I ran across a video about them today and even though I knew what had ended up happening, I was a kid when the original wife swap episode aired so I didn't realize just how similar they are until that video. Crazy.
I never heard of this! Is this fall out after the tv show??

If you read the comments from this one person on the podcast previous episodes this person said get Tim grinwade in to talk about heze. Then this person says they are a fan of theirs. The way the person talks I can also tell it’s Tim as the podcast didn even get many views so it’s him alright

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Tim pushing poor reu again on the football. Midday kids at school and he’s in the garden kicking a ball in his own. Reception years are so important for his age. Poor poor kids

Reactions: 7
Tim pushing poor reu again on the football. Midday kids at school and he’s in the garden kicking a ball in his own. Reception years are so important for his age. Poor poor kids
It’s disgusting in this day and age homeschooling isn’t more regulated

Reactions: 6
SEPARATED????
Where is Tim? If Tim is still in the picture...Why did ALL the kids have to stay overnight at Ella's parents home, instead of at home with Tim, while Ella stayed overnight at a hotel to attend the Black Creators event???? Why is Ella's Mother taking Reu and Haper to soccer practice, if Tim is still around? SOMETHING HAS GONE WRONG.

Is it possible that Tim and Ella are separated??? Tim posts an IG reel every morning at the gym, with the same unknown guy. Could be possible that they've separated and Tim is staying with THAT guy, we see him with on IG reel at the gym each morning??

The other possibility is that Tim got a job! A regular 9-5 working class job. Maybe he gets up, goes off to the gym, and now, HAS TO go to work.
Because they underestimated how much money they would need to survive monthly with that new mortgage, on that house. They didn't have a mortgage before, so this is new territory for them, and its clear they squandered some of their resources with the travel and designer purchases earlier this year. They've got too much pride to admit, they messed up their finances. Notice, they still don't have a dining table!

Definitely SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED... There's been a total shift away from presenting themselves as parents,or even husband and wife. It seems "Team Work DOES'NT make the Dream Work" anymore. Prior to June 2022, Tim and Ella were together in ALL the vlogs or on IG. On Youtube they always filmed together prattling on about nonsense, interrupting and talking over each other. As annoying as it was, they were there together, even if it was staged.

But now, Tim has strangely been missing from the last 6 vlogs. When and if he does appear in the vlog now, he is only interacting briefly with the kids, but not so much with Ella. And Ella appears to be doing all filming in order to have content to post for the vlog.

And it is sooo strange that Ella seems to NOW be presenting herself like she is a "Single Mother" Almost portraying herself as a woman who can do it all...juggling caring for 7 children. YET Ella, STILL seems to want to live like she is a single woman; a party girl, going out with her "besties." Prioritizing going to events where she can be ON DISPLAY, while literally "dumping" her kids off with her parents, so she can go off and pursue her own dreams for celebrity! Look how much time and planning went into this last event. Her need for attention and validation is so strong, that she has cast off all modesty as she parades around in outfits that put her body,(breasts) on full display.

Something is definitely going on behind the scenes....

Reactions: 12
SEPARATED????
Where is Tim? If Tim is still in the picture...Why did ALL the kids have to stay overnight at Ella's parents home, instead of at home with Tim, while Ella stayed overnight at a hotel to attend the Black Creators event???? Why is Ella's Mother taking Reu and Haper to soccer practice, if Tim is still around? SOMETHING HAS GONE WRONG.

Is it possible that Tim and Ella are separated??? Tim posts an IG reel every morning at the gym, with the same unknown guy. Could be possible that they've separated and Tim is staying with THAT guy, we see him with on IG reel at the gym each morning??

The other possibility is that Tim got a job! A regular 9-5 working class job. Maybe he gets up, goes off to the gym, and now, HAS TO go to work.
Because they underestimated how much money they would need to survive monthly with that new mortgage, on that house. They didn't have a mortgage before, so this is new territory for them, and its clear they squandered some of their resources with the travel and designer purchases earlier this year. They've got too much pride to admit, they messed up their finances. Notice, they still don't have a dining table!

Definitely SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED... There's been a total shift away from presenting themselves as parents,or even husband and wife. It seems "Team Work DOES'NT make the Dream Work" anymore. Prior to June 2022, Tim and Ella were together in ALL the vlogs or on IG. On Youtube they always filmed together prattling on about nonsense, interrupting and talking over each other. As annoying as it was, they were there together, even if it was staged.

But now, Tim has strangely been missing from the last 6 vlogs. When and if he does appear in the vlog now, he is only interacting briefly with the kids, but not so much with Ella. And Ella appears to be doing all filming in order to have content to post for the vlog.

And it is sooo strange that Ella seems to NOW be presenting herself like she is a "Single Mother" Almost portraying herself as a woman who can do it all...juggling caring for 7 children. YET Ella, STILL seems to want to live like she is a single woman; a party girl, going out with her "besties." Prioritizing going to events where she can be ON DISPLAY, while literally "dumping" her kids off with her parents, so she can go off and pursue her own dreams for celebrity! Look how much time and planning went into this last event. Her need for attention and validation is so strong, that she has cast off all modesty as she parades around in outfits that put her body,(breasts) on full display.

Something is definitely going on behind the scenes....
I think he is still at home as on insta he was watching the match at home he’s just become extra useless but don’t know why. He doesn’t want to be there he is bored

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.