Grey's Anatomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait! I thought it was meant to be here already but I’m clearly wrong haha

Reactions: 1
2020 is all I've read on sky forums, I was chasing this up myself a few nights ago! Dying for the new season, so annoying that it's super late!

Reactions: 3
In anticipation for the new series, I've started at the beginning again and I'm loving it just as much as the first time around!!

Reactions: 4
If you have Facebook, join a group called “This is Greys Anatomy”, it’s a private group. They upload the episodes as they air in America so there all the latest episodes
I’m slightly obsessed with Greys Anatomy😂

Reactions: 5
They make it so hard for people not to just...find a dodgy way to watch it. Already hated the way they screened it out of time with the US.

Reactions: 7
“Fans in the UK will not be able to watch the series on Netflix as it will likely only be available to watch on Sky Witness.”

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.